Most of the members on this site are shit talkers

Tried to send a PM on the radio but your PM's are turned off. Curious if it is the 430 with navigation? Do you have the activation code so it will work in another jeep? If so, I'm in.

I will check when I get home. Radio was removed from a radio shop. Not sure about activation code.

Ok, I think it needs an activation code, something Jeep set up to prevent theft. Snap some pics and shoot me a PM. If it all checks out, I'll take it.

Last edited:
Hahaha, too funny. I've seen this thread pop up so many times and never once opened it because I knew there would be nothing beneficial in there and didn't want to get sucked into that black hole. Thanks for flipping this to me.

Sooooo, OP, que paso hombre?

Long story. Don't care to bring it up. Poor words I used and got punishment for it.

Long story. Don't care to bring it up. Poor words I used and got punishment for it.

I get that, but looks like you could just drop it and let it die and move on. You seem to be a glutton for punishment. Just don't post in that thread anymore?

Last edited:
Oh shit. Please not this again........

EDIT: This comment merged from another thread.

Last edited:
I get that, but looks like you could just drop it and let it die and move on. You seem to be a glutton for punishment. Just don't post in that thread anymore?

Correct. Don't know when to quit. A lot of my posts are getting merged to that thread. Lesson to learn from it all. Don't care to relive it.

I'm gonna leave it at friends our occupations prevent us from ever obtaining "best" status...haha. But hey I'm having my wedding at brew rebellion in San Bernardino I plan to post it here and hopefully some of the WAL folks can make the after party. I've been talking to Mess Hall Canteen about catering it. That's not too far from Rancho. Glad you liked it. I had to use a computer to type that..haha. I've been working in e-mail land all week so my typing skills are on point. I'm not even looking at the keyboard as much. [/QUOTE said:
Frank is taken =) And i'll be at this wedding shin dig with Frank on my arm.

Spiderlock wheels on 35's

Planning on getting a 2inch lift with these wheels and tires. If anyone has any pics with this setup, I would like to see. Thanks.

Top Bottom