Most of the members on this site are shit talkers

I would like to make it simple so you can see with out going to the entire thread. I cant include attachments

I did read. But you just said you chose your words poorly. So what would've been the correct words?

I think your not getting it. Here it goes again.
Words were poorly used calling most in this site shit talkers. "Not all most". Yes I should've just included specific people to target. All of this started with me not knowing there is specific posts counts that members are watching so that no random person coming in to sell,want, etc. I apologize for that. If you have read this thread you would see that. I think you should get a better understanding now..

I think your not getting it. Here it goes again.
Words were poorly used calling most in this site shit talkers. "Not all most". Yes I should've just included specific people to target. All of this started with me not knowing there is specific posts counts that members are watching so that no random person coming in to sell,want, etc. I apologize for that. If you have read this thread you would see that. I think you should get a better understanding now..

So we are wrong for calling our trolls who break the rules and use this place to pimp their parts or whatever else?

I don't think you are sorry for saying those things. I think you are now sorry because some of us shit talkers have called you to the mat on it.

For the record, it not about post count. It is about keeping this place as clean as possible. That means taking out the trash.

So we are wrong for calling our trolls who break the rules and use this place to pimp their parts or whatever else?

I don't think you are sorry for saying those things. I think you are now sorry because some of us shit talkers have called you to the mat on it.

For the record, it not about post count. It is about keeping this place as clean as possible. That means taking out the trash.

Jags what are you talking about? I'm sorry now because they brought that to my attention? What ever. I am sorry for including the entire members that are shit talkers wait not all but Most. That includes you Jags since I don't know you.

I'm not gonna lie, this is just plain hilarious. I have to give it to you bundy, you are hanging in there hahahaha. Good luck on the next hearing hahaha

FuckStick

If feel if someone sells anything on this site ,everyone gets pounced on. But let the item be free and your thier best friend. If this is done much of a big issue then Eddie should remove it from the for sale site. I'm a newbie to this site in hope to meet awesome people to jeep with or get insight. Thier are a few that are cool. Majority are shit talkers.

Dude you are a fuck stick. If you see me in town say hi so I can flip you off you fuckstick.....Go Raiders BTW

Top Bottom