Meet & Greet Utah

Ya there is group of us on here doing elephant hill.. Did it last year it was pretty fun.. Going tougher this year. I really think we need to get together for both.. A trail as a SUD after wards.. When I a good weekend for you I am gone to Moab a week from Wednesday for a week..

I'm in!!:thumb: When you get back from Moab, we'll get something together. Hopefully we can get some feedback from others as well.

Have an awesome time in Moab!!!:rock::rock:

I'm liking the way you think Meaty.:thumb::thumb:

We really like AF canyon. Several trails to enjoy. Forest Lake is a great place for a simple lunch.
I've only played with RC cars at little moab. Not with the big rigs.:idontknow:

I'm liking the way you think Meaty.:thumb::thumb:

We really like AF canyon. Several trails to enjoy. Forest Lake is a great place for a simple lunch.
I've only played with RC cars at little moab. Not with the big rigs.:idontknow:

Lets plan something for the first weekend in June!!

We could also start planning something for the 4th, we could try to get a pavilion at one of the shows and make a Big cook out day / family day/ fireworks etc. etc what you guys think?

The first weekend of June lets do something... AF opens memorial weekend.. So lets do it..

Okay so what would be the best day Sat or Sun. the Sunday would be better for me and the wife, I Just found out she has to work on Sat.. how long is the trip since I have never been what time would we need to leave? Would we want to meet for breakfast? or just have a lunch on the trail. Post up what you think about the breakfast and what day for sure Sat. or Sun.

Okay so what would be the best day Sat or Sun. the Sunday would be better for me and the wife, I Just found out she has to work on Sat.. how long is the trip since I have never been what time would we need to leave? Would we want to meet for breakfast? or just have a lunch on the trail. Post up what you think about the breakfast and what day for sure Sat. or Sun.

Sunday works.. Lets start early and pack a lunch.. Eat when we get to the top of mineral basin.. Right at the bottom of Snowbird Ski Resort..

Sunday works.. Lets start early and pack a lunch.. Eat when we get to the top of mineral basin.. Right at the bottom of Snowbird Ski Resort..

So 7 AM on Sunday the 2nd if that time works, now we need a meeting location. Since I have never been there before I would love to be able to follow someone. I will be coming from Redwood and 2100

So 7 AM on Sunday the 2nd if that time works, now we need a meeting location. Since I have never been there before I would love to be able to follow someone. I will be coming from Redwood and 2100

How bout 8 and I will meet you at 4 wheel parts right by you..?

How bout 8 and I will meet you at 4 wheel parts right by you..?

Perfect! Is anyone else interested in going? let us know and we can set up a meeting point for the reset or a time to meet at the trail head. so far we have

Confirmed coming:
Meaty and Family
Bee's Twin
Sundaydriver and Family

Last edited:
Sundaydriver and Family is in!!!:thumb: We'll meet you guys on the way. We're in South Jordan, there is a McDonalds on the west side of I15 and south of Bangerder. Say 8:30ish?

Sundaydriver and Family is in!!!:thumb: We'll meet you guys on the way. We're in South Jordan, there is a McDonalds on the west side of I15 and south of Bangerder. Say 8:30ish?

Sounds like a plan. I cant wait. we need some more rigs to join us anyone else 3 confirmed rigs coming so far.

Since I have never been up there how rough is the trail. my wife is debating bringing her Jeep off road for the first time. its a superstocker 2013 sport.
I will also have 2 friends from work with me as well.

Since I have never been up there how rough is the trail. my wife is debating bringing her Jeep off road for the first time. its a superstocker 2013 sport.
I will also have 2 friends from work with me as well.

I did it stock.. There is one spot that is a little obstacle on mineral basin at the top.. Other than that your fine.. It is a bumpy and very busy place to.. Very pretty scenery

I am super excited to go as well, and hopefully we are able to start making regular trips to see where our Jeeps take us. :thinking::thumb:

I am super excited to go as well, and hopefully we are able to start making regular trips to see where our Jeeps take us. :thinking::thumb:

Yup I can't wait either I'm so stocked to meet all my brothers this is going to be awesome

Top Bottom