Meet & Greet Utah

So do you know we're you will be staying at when you get down there

I'm staying at the Canyonlands Campground also. I'll be there all week, Sun - Sat.
I'm already registered for my trails.
Mon - Behind the rocks Tip-Toe w/ a hike
Tue - Hells Revenge
Wed - Flat Iron Mesa
Thu - Gold Bar Rim
Fri - Chicken Corners
Sat - Hotel Rock.
All are rated as level 5 trails except Hells Revenge (6) and Chicken Corners (2).

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm staying at the Canyonlands Campground also. I'll be there all week, Sun - Sat.
I'm already registered for my trails.
Mon - Behind the rocks Tip-Toe w/ a hike
Tue - Hells Revenge
Wed - Flat Iron Mesa
Thu - Gold Bar Rim
Fri - Chicken Corners
Sat - Hotel Rock.
All are rated as level 5 trails except Hells Revenge (6) and Chicken Corners (2).

Sweet ill half to catch y'all out that way or we shell half to meet up some we're, I'm not to familiar with Moab and all the places to stay I was unaware that you had to sight up for trails, just wondering do you half to register for the trails or is there like any free trails to ride?

Sweet ill half to catch y'all out that way or we shell half to meet up some we're, I'm not to familiar with Moab and all the places to stay I was unaware that you had to sight up for trails, just wondering do you half to register for the trails or is there like any free trails to ride?

Each trail is $50. You can register online at www.rr4w.com you'll have to build a profile, which is your e-mail, a password, then filling out what mods you have on your Jeep. Seeing as how we are in the final week before EJS, I'm not sure what trails are still available. You can also register in person at the arena just south of town.
As for the accommodations you may need to call several camp sites to find one that has vacancy.
Keep in mind EJS usually gets 1,500 to 2,000 Jeeps every year. Some people make their reservations a year in advance for that very reason.
Hope you get registered and see you down there.

Each trail is $50. You can register online at www.rr4w.com you'll have to build a profile, which is your e-mail, a password, then filling out what mods you have on your Jeep. Seeing as how we are in the final week before EJS, I'm not sure what trails are still available. You can also register in person at the arena just south of town.
As for the accommodations you may need to call several camp sites to find one that has vacancy.
Keep in mind EJS usually gets 1,500 to 2,000 Jeeps every year. Some people make their reservations a year in advance for that very reason.
Hope you get registered and see you down there.

Thanks brother for all the info, I was wondering about the camping and the trails do you know if there is any trails that you can ride on without having to register or do you half to register for these event

Thanks brother for all the info, I was wondering about the camping and the trails do you know if there is any trails that you can ride on without having to register or do you half to register for these event

As far as I'm aware, the Red Rock 4 Wheelers has worked with the BLM to reserve all the trails for EJS. I'm not sure about free trials, this is my first EJS too. I'd say the best bet is go to the rr4w webpage and use the 'contact us' link to ask them.

You can go on any trail that the RR4W's aren't currently using at the time. You need to refer to their schedule of trail runs to see what's available.

As far as I'm aware, the Red Rock 4 Wheelers has worked with the BLM to reserve all the trails for EJS. I'm not sure about free trials, this is my first EJS too. I'd say the best bet is go to the rr4w webpage and use the 'contact us' link to ask them.

Cool thanks brother this will be my first Moab trip so I'm stoked to go

Anyone coming to EJS from northern UT, I'm staying at Canyonlands Campground site T-99 if you want to link up.

Did Tip-toe behind the rocks today.
Tomorrow is Hells Revenge
Wed, Flat Iron
Thu, Poison Spyder
Fri, Chicken Corners (easy day)
Sat, Hotel Rock.

Let me know how flat iron is debating on that one

Flat Iron is a great ride. You definitely need a spotter that knows what they're doing for tilt-a-whirl, Easter egg hill, and the Intimidator. It has to be one of my favorite runs from this week.

Flat Iron is a great ride. You definitely need a spotter that knows what they're doing for tilt-a-whirl, Easter egg hill, and the Intimidator. It has to be one of my favorite runs from this week.

Awesome man thanks

This sucks, didn't have the money because of other bills to re~ register the Jeep so it's parked in the drive way looking sad not being driven.

Hey guys vernon here I just wanted to say hello, right now I hsve a 2013 jku with a TF leveling kit and 33's we love to get it off road it has less than 5k miles and has been to the dunes and Moab.

Nice to meet you Meaty. For everyone on this thread, I'm gonna be at buffalo wild wings at Layton hills mall Tuesday at 7pm in the bar area. I'd like to have some brews with the UT crew before I head back to WA.
I'm not going to reschedule this, if you can make it, great. If you can't, you'll be missed.
Hope to see y'all out there.
:beer: :beer:

Top Bottom