Meet & Greet Utah

Anything happening this weekend? Friday through Monday? I am visiting from California (come out ever 6 weeks or so) and would love to learn some wheeling spots...we are from the Sandy area... 5597727374 message me if you like.

Don't have a Jeep anymore plus I am in trucking school so that's what I will be doing

Sent from my SGH-T989 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Anything happening this weekend? Friday through Monday? I am visiting from California (come out ever 6 weeks or so) and would love to learn some wheeling spots...we are from the Sandy area... 5597727374 message me if you like.

If you want to come up here towards Ogden, I could show you Willard Peak Rd. Its not a hard drive, but its an amazing view at the top. Im free all day Saturday and Sunday, Monday through Friday after 6... Let me know if you're interested. I'm always down for a good trail.

Last edited:
So I think the trail run will be Saturday June 29th. Would you guys prefer to meet in the morning, or around 1pm? I'm up for either. Afternoon would work well for me as my buddy wants to do the Blazing Challenge at Buffalo Wild Wings first :crazyeyes: but I can get him to push that back for later. Let me know

So, whats the wheeling like up in the Farmington, Bountiful area? I've never been. How does it compare to AF canyon?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Does anyone want to do a run up AF Canyon next Sunday? A few of us are going to meet for breakfast at 9:00 on Sunday and then take a run up Mineral Basin.

Great! The plan is to meet at the Jims in Sandy for breakfast at 9:00 AM on Sunday. Right now it looks like we have 5 jeeps confirmed and a few more saying maybe.

Jims
10640 South Holladay Park Dr.
(160 West )
Sandy, Utah

I might have 3 plus me 3 TJ's and 1 YJ

So Jim's knows we are coming tomorrow and they are expecting 15 or more people. It also looks like the weather will be good for most of the day so it should be a great day of wheeling.

Top Bottom