Meet & Greet Utah

I will try and stop in just to say hi, won't be able to drink or anything or have the Jeep with me but I will sure try to stop by and meet you before you head out

Nice to meet you Meaty. For everyone on this thread, I'm gonna be at buffalo wild wings at Layton hills mall Tuesday at 7pm in the bar area. I'd like to have some brews with the UT crew before I head back to WA.
I'm not going to reschedule this, if you can make it, great. If you can't, you'll be missed.
Hope to see y'all out there.
:beer: :beer:

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

See you there man.. Jeep looks sweet

Looks like there's only gonna be a few of us. I'm at the bar wearing a grey shirt and black Nike hat. Hope to see y'all.

Sorry brother the weather won't let up for me here I really wanted to make it for the meet and greet

Its alright brother, so far its myself and Dustless.

Thanks for understanding brother, hopefully some time we all could meet up agin sorry though brother. This is your NATIVE AMERICAN brother telling you safe travels and we half to get a indian burger next time and a indian taco o yeah good stuff

Its alright brother, so far its myself and Dustless.

Thank you again for the drink man, next time I got the drinks! It was really great to meet you and see the pictures of Ejs makes me want to go so much more next year

Hey guys I just wanted to pop in and see what everyone is up to , not been much going on as of late on this thread. weather is getting really nice we should get out soon.

The fam and I just got back from Moab last week. Great time!!!
Going to need to get somthing together soon. Got the top and doors off. Lovin' this weather!!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Um, being sad I had to make the hard choice and sell the Jeep so I am no longer a happy Jeep owner

Sent from my SGH-T989 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Um, being sad I had to make the hard choice and sell the Jeep so I am no longer a happy Jeep owner

Sent from my SGH-T989 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OH no man sorry to hear that, But I totally understand it, about 2 years ago I had to sell my 07 Unlimited Rubicon. We could not really afford to drive it with the gas mileage it was getting. But 2 years later and I not only do I have a 2013 deep cherry red unlimited sport, But we also have a 2013 dune unlimited sport for my wife. If we ever get some trips planned for the Utah crew and we take both jeeps you can have a seat in mine. KCCO

The fam and I just got back from Moab last week. Great time!!!
Going to need to get somthing together soon. Got the top and doors off. Lovin' this weather!!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using WAYALIFE mobile app

How was it man??? Heading out to Moab in a week for a week...

I just got back from Moab also. Weather was cool, not super hot but it did rain alot!! There wasn't to many folks out on the trails either. I might be stopping in for a trail or two mid june on my way back from Telluride, CO.

How was it man??? Heading out to Moab in a week for a week...

Moab is always a blast!!! 3 full days, Hell's revenge, Poison Spider, and Elephant Hill. AWESOME!!! Hooked up with the guys hauling around the crew from Hooked on Utah, (Jeepers) they were covering the Bronco Safari :yawn37::cheesy:.....but they ended up with us Jeepers. We weren't broke.....check it out in the next couple of weeks. Hooked on Utah.

Any ideas on getting together? Either on a trail or for a sud? Sure would be nice to get a bunch of us together this year!!!!:thumb::thumb:

Let's hear the ideas!!!:clap2::clap2:

Moab is always a blast!!! 3 full days, Hell's revenge, Poison Spider, and Elephant Hill. AWESOME!!! Hooked up with the guys hauling around the crew from Hooked on Utah, (Jeepers) they were covering the Bronco Safari :yawn37::cheesy:.....but they ended up with us Jeepers. We weren't broke.....check it out in the next couple of weeks. Hooked on Utah.

Any ideas on getting together? Either on a trail or for a sud? Sure would be nice to get a bunch of us together this year!!!!:thumb::thumb:

Let's hear the ideas!!!:clap2::clap2:

Ya there is group of us on here doing elephant hill.. Did it last year it was pretty fun.. Going tougher this year. I really think we need to get together for both.. A trail as a SUD after wards.. When I a good weekend for you I am gone to Moab a week from Wednesday for a week..

How long till Miniral basin opens up? I have never been there and frankly I'm am tired of little Moab, And I was not to impressed with rattle snake either. ( or maybe it was the people I was with lol). Personally this coming weekend I am moving, The next weekend I think Bee's is going to be in Moab. So I think the first chance would be the 1st or the 2nd how is either of those dates for everyone?

We could also start planning something for the 4th, we could try to get a pavilion at one of the shows and make a Big cook out day / family day/ fireworks etc. etc what you guys think?

Top Bottom