Jk6 hellcat

Fun thread! Are you going to run any armor and spare carrier?

Looks like rear frame protruding longer for something coming up?

Fun thread! Are you going to run any armor and spare carrier?

Looks like rear frame protruding longer for something coming up?

Putting in a bed cage and mounting spare on tube with gas assist struts...alum Genright Bumpers...custom dom tube rock sliders...

Wow, what an awesome build!

Looking forward to following the rest of it and videos of that Hellcat getting it!

I am so ready to get on with the suspension, bumpers & wheels...

I can imagine. Incredible work so far though. I gotta be honest though, the only thing im not sold on is the fuel cell, but no doubt its going to help!

JK6 arrived in WA.jpg

JK6 finally arrive in Issaquah, WA...

Dynatrac axles already there, as well as the Genright bumpers, Trail Ready beadlocks...

EVO DTD's shipped & on the way...as well as BFG 39x13.50R17 Baja T/A KR2’s...

Holy Wow Cow, that is smokin hot. Truly, looking forward to the finished product. Can't wait, can't wait and yea, can't wait.

I've been following this one every step of the way and I am more interested now than ever. Give us a video of it running with a throttle blip!

I've been following this one every step of the way and I am more interested now than ever. Give us a video of it running with a throttle blip!

I'm flying in to Seattle in a week...to paraphrase Dan at DC..."don't let anybody drive it until you get some weight on it, it's seriously scary fast"...

Top Bottom