Jk6 hellcat

That's badass. I can't wait for the burnout video! I was just looking at a Granite Crystal Hellcat with bronze wheels at the dealership. That engine is nothing short of amazing!

Wow this is way too awesome. This build is like everything everyone wants all stuffed into one vehicle. Just like everyone else, I too can't wait for the burnout vid!

I get excited every time I see an update to this thread. I don't even know you but I can say I'm really happy for you getting close to wrapping this rig up. It has been a treat to watch it transform so quickly.

I get excited every time I see an update to this thread. I don't even know you but I can say I'm really happy for you getting close to wrapping this rig up. It has been a treat to watch it transform so quickly.

Mahalo nui, bruddah...

Last edited:

Same here. Completely one off builds are awesome. Especially of this caliber. Now when do we get to see the 4 wheel burn out..;)?...haha

Last edited:
Top Bottom