Jk6 hellcat

I get excited every time I see an update to this thread. I don't even know you but I can say I'm really happy for you getting close to wrapping this rig up. It has been a treat to watch it transform so quickly.

This build is the reason I check the build section every day

Hey Brute,
Got to see your new rig in person at Mule just last weekend, though we've been hearing about it being built for some time from the nice folks there.
Awesome build!
Also my wife and I have been drooling over your AEV rig for quite a while now.

Hey Brute,
Got to see your new rig in person at Mule just last weekend, though we've been hearing about it being built for some time from the nice folks there.
Awesome build!
Also my wife and I have been drooling over your AEV rig for quite a while now.

I'm flying in to Seattle 1st flt out of Honolulu in the morning...pm me, I want to run some local trails soon...a hui hou.

Brute, and photo updates? Just was working through an issue at work, got pissed, and for some reason this popped into my mind.

I asked my bud the same question...he said he thought I was kidding...oh well...

When it's all finished, I'll do a burnout...but in the dirt...

Nooooooooooooooooooooo! Really?!! I just went back through this thread cause I was wondering when the vid was gonna happen.

Man, not a knock on this awesome project, but that burnout video had 'viral' stamped all over it!

Nooooooooooooooooooooo! Really?!! I just went back through this thread cause I was wondering when the vid was gonna happen.

Man, not a knock on this awesome project, but that burnout video had 'viral' stamped all over it!

Yes it did. There is still hope...;)

Brute, and photo updates? Just was working through an issue at work, got pissed, and for some reason this popped into my mind.

Always happy to provide stress relief...

4-28-16-2.jpg4-28-16-1.jpg4-28-16-3.jpg4-28-16-4.jpg4-28-16-5.jpg4-28-16-6.jpg

Mocking up axle locations to burn suspension mounts...welding reinforcing gussets on the frame...

Top Bottom