JK-Forum Moderator kh202 Love for wayoflife is now back as jkrulz

It's cool man, I know you're into little Asian boys with ponytails and high pitched voices but you can still think of yourself as a badass.

Everytime the Asian reference pops up makes me think of Shortround from Indiana Jones. Lol

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Haha what the hell is a sea story

It is where you tell all about you adventures and where you saved the world or how you served in a combat zone and PTSD or something that effect.

or maybe "this one time at band camp", American Pie reference

It is where you tell all about you adventures and where you saved the world or how you served in a combat zone and PTSD or something that effect.

Just don't talk about hitting any bodies - you never talk about that. :cheesy:

or maybe "this one time at band camp", American Pie reference

he is an engineer he doesnt need sea stories!

JK-Forum Moderator kh202 Love for wayoflife

I'm clear out of ideas for ya

Do you think I give a shit. I'm an engineer. Don't expect to have a name in jeep community

I just put this all together. He is a Comabt Engineer and suffers from super inflated ego which is only fueled by bringing others down to his level so he can seem superior.

:yup:See I is smart.

I just put this all together. He is a Comabt Engineer and suffers from super inflated ego which is only fueled by bringing others down to his level so he can seem superior.

:yup:See I is smart.

you see the problem lies in the id and super ego failing to keep the ego in check its not that rare of a condition but it appears that jk forum moderators suffer from it :idontknow:

Top Bottom