JK-Forum Moderator kh202 Love for wayoflife is now back as jkrulz

Never said they did. Usually moderators actually LIKE volunteering because they LIKE the forum (and people) to which they have agreed to donate some of their free time. If they choose to spend their free internet time on other sites well I guess that just shows how much they really like the forum for which they moderate.

Haha fuck you man. Don't tell me how to do my shit. 2800 posts there, 52 here... Yeah, I'm really on that der Wayalife bandwagon aren't i???

Wait! WTF!?!? First of all it still hasn't been explained why I wasn't invited to the to 2013 JKX Hot tub party. I put in a lot of hard fast miles and that looked refreshing. Now there are sponsored jeeps here? I wouldn't have spent my own money if I knew that was an option. I quit this bitch.

Haha fuck you man. Don't tell me how to do my shit. 2800 posts there, 52 here... Yeah, I'm really on that der Wayalife bandwagon aren't i???

Trolling does not boost your post count. Actually contributing does. Just sayin.
Edit: that is Mr. Sharkey to you

Haha fuck you man. Don't tell me how to do my shit.

Hit you where it hurt did he?

2800 posts there, 52 here... Yeah, I'm really on that der Wayalife bandwagon aren't i???

Who cares what you had over there, almost half of the 52 posts you have were made just tonight alone. Keep it up :thumb:

Hit you where it hurt did he?

Who cares what you had over there, almost half of the 52 posts you have were made just tonight alone. Keep it up :thumb:

this has boosted my count. Trying to build credit. I heard if I get to 1,400 there is a surprise waiting.

Did you fabricate 202 just to pad ur post count. Tell us the truth. Ha ha ha.

- Jason

:dont_tell:

Wait! WTF!?!? First of all it still hasn't been explained why I wasn't invited to the to 2013 JKX Hot tub party. I put in a lot of hard fast miles and that looked refreshing. Now there are sponsored jeeps here? I wouldn't have spent my own money if I knew that was an option. I quit this bitch.

Sorry man, silver Jeeps weren't allowed to attend.

Sorry, I took your spot:(
Current forum provided sponsor options are: shittybuilt, terafucked, prius, and dollar shave club (this one costs a $1 per month)

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don't recall telling you to do anything (well, other than follow your own proclamations and be "done here"). My latest posts are merely observations. Actually, I feel a bit bad for you. It must suck to have sloppy seconds.

Top Bottom