JK-Forum Moderator kh202 Love for wayoflife is now back as jkrulz

Nah I've got tiger blood lol... Unlike that nasty ass turkey honey bullshit you have flowing thru yours

Tiger beer is some of the nastiest beer in Singapore. When were you there last? BTW I still waiting for a sea story.:thankyou:
Tiger.jpg

Last edited:
Haha fuck you man. Don't tell me how to do my shit. 2800 posts there, 52 here... Yeah, I'm really on that der Wayalife bandwagon aren't i???

LOL!! Last I checked, I had over 36,000 posts on JK-Forum and am still shy of 12,000 here. :crazyeyes:

Nah I've got tiger blood lol...

:clap2: Okay, that was funny

Unlike that nasty ass turkey honey bullshit you have flowing thru yours

Okay, I get you're quite the lexicon but really, is all the hate and anger really necessary?

Nah I've got tiger blood lol... Unlike that nasty ass turkey honey bullshit you have flowing thru yours

This is a no brainer. How could you like honey when you and Jeek are more like sex in the city. What's ur favorite Cosmo /apple martini mixer?

- Jason

Eddie you need to make some wayalife stickers that say "Are you in the zone". The funny part about these threads are how there's always 20 assholes and two or three guys with sand in there vaginas:rolleyes:

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Not at all. I just find American honey to be repulsive. I'll stick to big boy drinks

It's cool man, I know you're into little Asian boys with ponytails and high pitched voices but you can still think of yourself as a badass.

Eddie you need to make some wayalife stickers that say "Are you in the zone". The funny part about these threads are how there's always 20 assholes and two or three guys with sand in there vaginas:rolleyes:

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

:cheesy: the ZONE OF INFLUENCE. Gotta be one of my favorites for sure!!

Top Bottom