JK-Forum Moderator kh202 Love for wayoflife is now back as jkrulz

Man this has been entertaining tonight, Eddie you are great at booking class acts ( and there is emphasis on ass),keep up the good work, and we will all do our part at keeping the wheels on this bandwagon. May the Zone of influence be with you.:D

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Man this has been entertaining tonight, Eddie you are great at booking class acts ( and there is emphasis on ass),keep up the good work, and we will all do our part at keeping the wheels on this bandwagon. May the Zone of influence be with you.:D

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

made for a great night of keyboard violence!!! i hope eddie can top this tomorrow!!! :rock:

Guess that is it. All done. And now back to our regularly schedule of threads.:yawn37:
edit: 3 shy of 1400 posts. so close yet so far away.

This thread was quite entertaining. I posted something about my business on here and was told not to do it again. No problem. I went back and read the rules and they were very clear.

This was great bathroom reading this morning lol

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Damn it! I don't check the forum for 1 day and i miss all this. Oh well, hopefully someone else will go full retard soon.

Of course he really loves this place deep down inside all of that hatred and that tough exterior.

That IS why this thread was started.

Good morning sharkey. I will do better next time, í promise.

:cheesy: Just so that there's no misunderstanding, I do believe that Sharkey was referring to our friend kh202. He's been on the forum for the better part of the morning reading through this thread.

:cheesy: Just so that there's no misunderstanding, I do believe that Sharkey was referring to our friend kh202. He's been on the forum for the better part of the morning reading through this thread.

Well, I feel neglected. Here I was thinking sharked missed me.;)

Or maybe the miracles of smartphone technology and tapatalk just show me as online? And a push notification for quoted posts. But keep thinking I give two shits about your lame ass forum due to all my posts in this thread. Have a nice day. Obviously your day is exciting since you have nothing better to do than watch my status lol

Or maybe the miracles of smartphone technology and tapatalk just show me as online? And a push notification for quoted posts. But keep thinking I give two shits about your lame ass forum due to all my posts in this thread. Have a nice day. Obviously your day is exciting since you have nothing better to do than watch my status lol

Wow your still here? JKF must be really dead.

Top Bottom