January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

If it was a Diesel the "Smoke" is normal when "Gettin on it!"

Smoke is cool until you meet the asshole that rides down the center of the 2 lanes on the highway and smokes everyone out.

This is the same guy who was recently talking shit to me because he got a rough country (junk) lift for his truck that gave him 6 inches for $500, when my 2.5 was $900. The ignorance of some people amazes me.

Sent from my phone?

If it was a Diesel the "Smoke" is normal when "Gettin on it!"

oh I know, I enjoy diesels and the power they have but like bl17z90(sorry I don't know your name) said some people just have no respect for the visibility of people behind them, but hey it looks cool. roll coal!

What change someones name in a quote?

this is exactly what the quote line looks like but i took off the [ at the front

QUOTE=quit staring;238944]that works too. How can I do that?
change that^[/QUOTE]

well that too, but where you changed your name in the "originally posted by" spot you put your actual name. is that something that can be permanent so people can see my name, or no?

change that^

well that too, but where you changed your name in the "originally posted by" spot you put your actual name. is that something that can be permanent so people can see my name, or no?[/QUOTE]

Not really. You could change your screen name and do something like ScottC or MikeO. I have ~Zach in my signature but you don't see that if you're using the app.

well that too, but where you changed your name in the "originally posted by" spot you put your actual name. is that something that can be permanent so people can see my name, or no?

Not really. You could change your screen name and do something like ScottC or MikeO. I have ~Zach in my signature but you don't see that if you're using the app.[/QUOTE]

ahh I gotcha. thanks for the info

Not really. You could change your screen name and do something like ScottC or MikeO. I have ~Zach in my signature but you don't see that if you're using the app.[/QUOTE

ahh I gotcha. thanks for the info

Gota fix that. The [ /QUOTE] that I put into my post is screwing up your quotes lol

Just checked the forcast and its saying 60% chance of snow on Saturday.

Hoping it stays this way! In the mood for some snow!

On another note. Just ordered a Cobra 75WX the other day. Should have it in by the run. Though I have no idea how to tune it. If I get it hooked up is there anyone that could help me tune it before we get going in the am?

Hoping it stays this way! In the mood for some snow!

On another note. Just ordered a Cobra 75WX the other day. Should have it in by the run. Though I have no idea how to tune it. If I get it hooked up is there anyone that could help me tune it before we get going in the am?

Yeah a couple guys have SWR meters and I'm sure one of them would be willing to help you out.

Top Bottom