Jackal01's JKU build

Lmao, I would still double check tow and caster, then keep messing with the adjustment of the DL before diving off the deep end. Haha

Lmao, I would still double check tow and caster, then keep messing with the adjustment of the DL before diving off the deep end. Haha

Where's the fun in that?

Seriously through, I'm pretty sure when you get home and go through everything you'll find the culprit.

Where's the fun in that?

Seriously through, I'm pretty sure when you get home and go through everything you'll find the culprit.

Where's the fun in buying a prorock IF you don't have the cash, then make the purchase on a credit card, hoping it fixes an issues you didn't have to begin with? :cheesy: no hate on Charlie, I just know I don't have the spare cash for a prorock xd60 just laying around. Lol otherwise I would have a prorock XD60, and subsequently, not the spare cash for a prorock XD60. Haha

Where's the fun in buying a prorock IF you don't have the cash, then make the purchase on a credit card, hoping it fixes an issues you didn't have to begin with? :cheesy: no hate on Charlie, I just know I don't have the spare cash for a prorock xd60 just laying around. Lol otherwise I would have a prorock XD60, and subsequently, not the spare cash for a prorock XD60. Haha

I forget people do that. I'm pretty sure he knows I'm joking anyways. It goes back to a conversation we had at a gas station about a month ago. Besides, I wouldn't seriously recommend someone buy a complete new axle to correct an issue that really isn't directly related to the axle housing, but rather the steering components attached to it.

Something was misunderstood in all that jabber about axles and the steering.

Yall should know how sarcastic I was about buying the axle to fix this sloppy steering. Lol It will will take me a solid year to save up for a PR44 without spending a dime. So a 60 is far fetched. Cliff notes: Him and I had a convo about axles for a 37/V8 setup and what Dynatrac had to say about it.

I am confident I will figure out the problem this week.

Something was misunderstood in all that jabber about axles and the steering.

Yall should know how sarcastic I was about buying the axle to fix this sloppy steering. Lol It will will take me a solid year to save up for a PR44 without spending a dime. So a 60 is far fetched. Cliff notes: Him and I had a convo about axles for a 37/V8 setup and what Dynatrac had to say about it.

I am confident I will figure out the problem this week.

No worries, and I'm sure Noone took offense. Bubba, I hope we're good. We are all buds here! :thumb:

No worries, and I'm sure Noone took offense. Bubba, I hope we're good. We are all buds here! :thumb:

Oh I never took it that way man. No worries.

Lol Yall are silly.

Driving back from Fburg was even worse than going there. Not sure if it actually got worse over the weekend or if I am just focusing on nothing but the steering. I haven't had a chance to troubleshoot since I came hoke then left again to work.

Lol Yall are silly.

Driving back from Fburg was even worse than going there. Not sure if it actually got worse over the weekend or if I am just focusing on nothing but the steering. I haven't had a chance to troubleshoot since I came hoke then left again to work.

Probably a bit of both. Hope you get it figured out easily. I've got most of the week off before our trip this weekend if you need another set of hands with anything.

Lol Yall are silly.

did you ever get around to re torquing the rear track bar bracket? :shock: If that is moving around (ANYTHING MOVING AROUND for that matter) can cause weird steering feel.

Well after 3 weeks of on and off work I finally finished everything with the Enforcer. I did the brake lines and Synergy DLF yesterday. This DLF is incredibly easy to adjust. I love it.

1466985641567.jpg
1466985740998.jpg

I also swapped the Warn hawse fairlead for a PSC one since the raised part on the top doesn't allow the fairlead to line up correctly with the fairlead light mount. Two KC HIDs are mounted.

1466985835958.jpg
1466985996079.jpg

Man that turned out good like the look of the PSC fair lead with light mounts

Thanks. I really hated buying another fairlead and light mount since I already had the offset EVO light mount but I didn't know it didn't work with centered winches. Oh well.

I followed Sharkey's design of his rear deck. I added the two DC outlets straight from the battery like his also. I truly suck at carpeting. Actually, I suck at planning how to attach it that is why the edges look like crap. Oh well. I bought the fridge last week since ARB was, still is, having their promotion for a free cover. The strap kit is on backorder from ARB. On the first fridge the female plug pulled out from the fridge. I called ARB this passed Monday and on Friday the new one was delivered. They handled it perfectly. left some space between the lid and tailgate in case I ever get a tailgate table. Apologies if the pics are sideways.

1468770376667.jpg1468770385473.jpg1468770394115.jpg1468770402387.jpg1468770412787.jpg1468770421858.jpg

I followed Sharkey's design of his rear deck. I added the two DC outlets straight from the battery like his also. I truly suck at carpeting. Actually, I suck at planning how to attach it that is why the edges look like crap. Oh well. I bought the fridge last week since ARB was, still is, having their promotion for a free cover. The strap kit is on backorder from ARB. On the first fridge the female plug pulled out from the fridge. I called ARB this passed Monday and on Friday the new one was delivered. They handled it perfectly. left some space between the lid and tailgate in case I ever get a tailgate table. Apologies if the pics are sideways

Looks great Charlie!

Top Bottom