In The Shop - Disciple Off Road

Great Shots Man
Thanks!
Looks awesome. Did you happen to run in to the Ready2Rock group up there? We had a big weekend excursion (I couldn’t make it) up there with a crab boil and dirty rice feast. You may have smelled it!
I’ll be glad when you’re showing my ride on one of these test runs. Once the VA makes their final decision I’ll be in touch again. If it’s in my favor.
We did. They were headed out already but got to chat with them a bit. Just let me know when you’re ready with the Jeep 👍🏼

Had a great day out on the trail. Weather was perfect at 68° with no mosquitos in site. We ended up running into Red Lake located just above Shaver Lake on the Red Mountain OHV trail system. This is one of 5 lakes on these trails.

Still crazy to see the devastation from the Creek Fire but great to see more and more green up there. This road was usually lined with crazy tall pines.

View attachment 412148

Shaver Lake looked inviting for a swim.

View attachment 412146

My co-driver for the day.

View attachment 412147

The trail mainly consists of rock gardens with some optional lines to play on. If you haven’t been able to tell lately, I’ve been having way too much fun with the new Jeep.

View attachment 412149
View attachment 412150

Friend Troy getting his feet wet running his first trail. He’s hooked to say the least.

View attachment 412151

As usual, I’m a jerk and didn’t get any pics of Chad haha but he’s definitely caught the Jeep bug and should be seeing him on some future runs.

Posted up at the lake for some lunch.

View attachment 412152

Took a little hike around the lake to explore a bit.

View attachment 412155

One of my favorite lakes to visit, for obvious reasons.

View attachment 412153

Was a great day relaxing and wheeling with good friends. Only way to end it was with a good ol Old Fashioned.

View attachment 412154

Cheers and hope everyone had a great weekend! 🥃
Awesome! Looks like a hell of a day to be out on the trail (y)

Going to try out a new look on the JK. We also have some light mounts for it so excited to see how it all looks.

View attachment 412089

Of course with a fresh bumper, I had to try out the new WARN ZEON XD.

View attachment 412090

We are going to be giving the JT “Puma” some love here real soon so we will be putting on my current ZEON and EVO Pro Series on her.

This may actually be a win in my book. Can’t find any pics of it on a jeep. Interested to see how it turns out.

Not so much of a dislike but I have to say, I haven't been a fan of bumpers that put a winch above the frame rails or at least, since running a V8 in Moby. Lowering it down between the frame rails definitely helps to keep more air flowing into the engine and that has proven to help to keep things cooler. I imagine it won't be a problem with a 3.6L and the new funny looking smaller grill that sits higher up on a 2024 JL was designed in part to help get it up and out of the way of a winch.

That said, I still really look forward to seeing it installed :)

Not so much of a dislike but I have to say, I haven't been a fan of bumpers that put a winch above the frame rails or at least, since running a V8 in Moby. Lowering it down between the frame rails definitely helps to keep more air flowing into the engine and that has proven to help to keep things cooler. I imagine it won't be a problem with a 3.6L and the new funny looking smaller grill that sits higher up on a 2024 JL was designed in part to help get it up and out of the way of a winch.

That said, I still really look forward to seeing it installed :)
Funny.. I dont much like the newer grill.. but the winch sitting on top somehow makes it look better to me.

Top Bottom