In The Shop - Disciple Off Road

Had a great day out on the trail. Weather was perfect at 68° with no mosquitos in site. We ended up running into Red Lake located just above Shaver Lake on the Red Mountain OHV trail system. This is one of 5 lakes on these trails.

Still crazy to see the devastation from the Creek Fire but great to see more and more green up there. This road was usually lined with crazy tall pines.

IMG_5985.jpeg

Shaver Lake looked inviting for a swim.

IMG_5973.jpeg

My co-driver for the day.

IMG_5966.jpeg

The trail mainly consists of rock gardens with some optional lines to play on. If you haven’t been able to tell lately, I’ve been having way too much fun with the new Jeep.

IMG_5981.jpeg
IMG_5980.jpeg

Friend Troy getting his feet wet running his first trail. He’s hooked to say the least.

IMG_5988.jpeg

As usual, I’m a jerk and didn’t get any pics of Chad haha but he’s definitely caught the Jeep bug and should be seeing him on some future runs.

Posted up at the lake for some lunch.

IMG_5983.jpeg

Took a little hike around the lake to explore a bit.

IMG_5989.jpeg

One of my favorite lakes to visit, for obvious reasons.

IMG_5959.jpeg

Was a great day relaxing and wheeling with good friends. Only way to end it was with a good ol Old Fashioned.

IMG_5977.jpeg

Cheers and hope everyone had a great weekend! 🥃

Looks awesome. Did you happen to run in to the Ready2Rock group up there? We had a big weekend excursion (I couldn’t make it) up there with a crab boil and dirty rice feast. You may have smelled it!
I’ll be glad when you’re showing my ride on one of these test runs. Once the VA makes their final decision I’ll be in touch again. If it’s in my favor.

Top Bottom