In The Shop - Disciple Off Road

Finally got to hit some dirt today with good friends and test out the new suspension.

All I can say is I was all smiles the entire day having a blast. It’s a completely different Jeep and a whole new experience. I can’t get enough.

Some shots at the tower looking out towards Shaver Lake.

View attachment 411370
View attachment 411371
View attachment 411372
View attachment 411373

Playing around on Posi Hill obstacle.

View attachment 411374
View attachment 411375
View attachment 411376
View attachment 411377
Great pictures on what looks like a great day out! Can’t wait to wheel with that beast again.

Awesome! Good to see that thing being put to the test and on a beautiful day 👍🏻
It’s been a blast for sure. Mad I waited so long.
I’m glad to see that you are finally enjoying it! Sounds like all of the hard work paid off! Can’t wait to see the video!
It certainly has and have been enjoying every minute of it!
Wow! Looks great, can’t wait to see it in action!
Hopefully we end up on the same trail at the same time sooner than later!
Looks great man! Looking fed to seeing it in person!
Thanks Ben. Looking forward to wheeling again!
Great pictures on what looks like a great day out! Can’t wait to wheel with that beast again.
Was fun and definitely looking forward to wheeling with everyone again sooner than later.

Welp, Saturday wasn’t enough and was already itching for more trail time. So we took off at 0400 hours on Sunday and met up with some friends in Sonora CA to go wheel Slick Rock. Was my first time there and boy was it fun!

Here’s a couple shots from the day.

IMG_5772.jpeg
IMG_5778.jpeg
IMG_5770.jpegIMG_5779.jpeg

Couple of our friends also having some fun.

IMG_5786.jpeg
IMG_5785.jpeg
IMG_5788.jpeg
IMG_5780.jpeg

Great weekend to say the least and already trying to figure out where I can go next weekend.

Welp, Saturday wasn’t enough and was already itching for more trail time. So we took off at 0400 hours on Sunday and met up with some friends in Sonora CA to go wheel Slick Rock. Was my first time there and boy was it fun!

View attachment 411468
View attachment 411469
View attachment 411470View attachment 411472

View attachment 411475
View attachment 411476
View attachment 411477
View attachment 411478

Great weekend to say the least and already trying to figure out where I can go next weekend.
Great pictures! Looks like lots of fun with friends and other badass rigs :cool:(y)

View attachment 411468
View attachment 411469
View attachment 411470View attachment 411472

View attachment 411475
View attachment 411476
View attachment 411477
View attachment 411478

Awesome!! I so wish we could have joined you 👍🏻

Going to try out a new look on the JK. We also have some light mounts for it so excited to see how it all looks.

IMG_5920.jpeg

Of course with a fresh bumper, I had to try out the new WARN ZEON XD.

IMG_5923.jpeg

We are going to be giving the JT “Puma” some love here real soon so we will be putting on my current ZEON and EVO Pro Series on her.

Going to try out a new look on the JK. We also have some light mounts for it so excited to see how it all looks.

View attachment 412089

Of course with a fresh bumper, I had to try out the new WARN ZEON XD.

View attachment 412090

We are going to be giving the JT “Puma” some love here real soon so we will be putting on my current ZEON and EVO Pro Series on her.
Sweet! That the new prerunner bumper?

Top Bottom