In The Shop - Disciple Off Road

Had a great weekend up wheeling. The Jeeps did great with no issues…almost. Only issue for the weekend was Chads rear ARB seal housing decided to stay home so was left with, what we then found an intermittent front e-locker. Regardless, he still wheeled the heck out of his Jk and made it through both days 🤘🏼

We were fortunate to help out and run the Mirror Lake trail on Saturday. Had a great group of people and great weather.

IMG_6220.jpeg
IMG_6221.jpeg
IMG_6195.jpeg

On Sunday, we joined the Swamp Lake run which ended up being a pretty large group which meant a very long day. But was still a blast and enjoyed the trail a ton, definitely need to go back.

If you can’t tell by my hood, it was crazy dusty coming in.
IMG_6222.jpeg
IMG_6223.jpeg

Looking down at Swamp Lake
IMG_6225.jpeg

Came across this really cool mine that we desperately wanted to explore.
IMG_6226.jpeg
IMG_6224.jpeg

Unfortunately I didn’t get a lot of pics as usual but definitely enjoyed every minute.

Of course, I had to have my co-driver with me for this trip 🤙🏼
IMG_6160.jpeg

Had to end the trip with my favorite Huckleberry Haze IPA that’s made by Lazy Dog.
IMG_6227.jpeg

Cheers and hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!!

Had a great weekend up wheeling. The Jeeps did great with no issues…almost. Only issue for the weekend was Chads rear ARB seal housing decided to stay home so was left with, what we then found an intermittent front e-locker. Regardless, he still wheeled the heck out of his Jk and made it through both days 🤘🏼

We were fortunate to help out and run the Mirror Lake trail on Saturday. Had a great group of people and great weather.

View attachment 413058
View attachment 413059
View attachment 413061

On Sunday, we joined the Swamp Lake run which ended up being a pretty large group which meant a very long day. But was still a blast and enjoyed the trail a ton, definitely need to go back.

If you can’t tell by my hood, it was crazy dusty coming in.
View attachment 413062
View attachment 413063

Looking down at Swamp Lake
View attachment 413064

Came across this really cool mine that we desperately wanted to explore.
View attachment 413065
View attachment 413066

Unfortunately I didn’t get a lot of pics as usual but definitely enjoyed every minute.

Of course, I had to have my co-driver with me for this trip 🤙🏼
View attachment 413067

Had to end the trip with my favorite Huckleberry Haze IPA that’s made by Lazy Dog.
View attachment 413068

Cheers and hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!!
Awesome pics! Looks like a killer time out in a killer place.

Awesome pics! Looks like a killer time out in a killer place.
Thanks! Wish I got some action shots, were some fun spots for sure.
Looks great Jeremy and looks like your Mini-Me is having the time of his life.

So your one-off steering setup doing okay? No binding anywhere?
thanks and he did untill we were on the trail for 12 hours haha but he’s a trooper.

No binding or issues on the steering at all. Only had the sway bars rub the draglink last trip which was just an adjustment in the sway bar links. Other than that, it’s been a blast 👍🏼

With your stacked setup on passenger side I wasn't sure if something might bind when you started flexing and everything was moving.

Top Bottom