Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Errrrbody put their tops and doors back on for the rain this evening! :brows:

I just had a REALLLLY close call about an hour and half ago. Barely made it back to my garage before it started coming...might have been speeding a little bit on Washington Ave, not gonna lie lol

I just had a REALLLLY close call about an hour and half ago. Barely made it back to my garage before it started coming...might have been speeding a little bit on Washington Ave, not gonna lie lol

The doors are still off mine sitting in the garage, needed to run to the store real quick. I hopped into the Jeep, pushed in the clutch to start it and the bottom fell out.
So I jumped out, got it the wife's car and rolled out.

If Yasmin gets out of work on time, we're gonna head over to Hermann Park for the fireworks. During the day, I'll just be slugging my Yeti cup with some neighbors most likely. If anyone wants to meet up, we should!

Nice! Take some good pics and post them up when you're back. Big Bend is still on our bucket list.

I will, going with 3 other JK's and an FJ (booo..) so at least should get some nice poser pics.. it's been on my bucket list for quite a while that's why I'm not caring about the heat...

Staying the weekend at the lake house in Toledo Bend. A little work and a lot of fishing!

Have fun, don't catch all the fishes up there!

Tubing the Guadalupe!

Jealous, we are due for another river trip before long

Side note - i just pulled the trigger on a trektop nx. picking it up this afternoon. should make the holiday weekend just THAT much better :D

Welcome to the soft top syndicate! Let me know when it shows up if you need a hand installing it.

trektop nx is on. installation was pretty easy considering it's 100 out and the material was pretty easy to manipulate. goddaaaam, i've been waiting for this day :D

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1193.JPG
    IMG_1193.JPG
    149.7 KB · Views: 42
Top Bottom