Hinrichs 2.0

That looks like the only spot...

It is where they will end up going, but I just couldnt figure out a good way to mount them last night. I might end up swapping out my fairleads to a hawse style tonight and throw on my synthetic cable.

Watch out guys!!! Next upgrade will be 50 inch LED bar !!!!

i have one for him if he wants it! haha

oh you guys are funny, no 50" bar for me.

Those are huge lights
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

X2 they are huge

Those are massive!

I knew they would be big, but I didnt really think they would be this large.

Holy Shit! :eek: !

Maybe look at those KC mounts like Eddie used on his Rotopak/tire carrier thread? You could mount them on the hoop and maybe move em around a little?

I thought about that, but I dont think it would work well and look a little out of place on the stinger.

I think you should run them on the A Pillars, like Mickey Mouse ears. ;)

Funny I looked at the pilar mounts last night and almost put them up there just to see.

Install them with quick disconnects so you can play Frisbee with 'em on the trail. šŸ¤£
--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

:cheesy: ok now that would be fun!

lol you guys are funny

Need to modify it a little to drop the mount down, but made one last night. Evo offset mount comes tuesday.

Let me know when you do your first might test - I'm gonna go outside & see if I can see you from over here!

PS: Steve - you can pretty much bet everyone's done dicking with your lightbar! New targets! :cheesy:

Iss.jpg

Last edited:
Oh first ones for sure. Maybe put a dildo in between them as well?

LOL, just ordered a set through the WAL Amazon portal :thumb:

We put a dildo on the front of his Jeep no way in hell I want to be right in front of him on the trail! :icon_crazy:

LOL, just ordered a set through the WAL Amazon portal :thumb:

We put a dildo on the front of his Jeep no way in hell I want to be right in front of him on the trail! :icon_crazy:

Thatā€™ll give a new meaning to ā€œbuzz-buzzā€ when he ā€˜tapsā€™ someone with the dildo as opposed to the stinger lol.

So jeep has had a small evap leak for what seems like almost forever, I swear I remember seeing it shortly after getting my jeep....which makes it hard to really remember as I did all the installs at around 200 miles.....

Finally took it to the dealership since I was getting tired of constantly resetting it and when I had the CEL on, well the remote start is super lame and doesnt work with a "system fault".

It looks like it got a new software update/flash, as well as some seals and I think a new evap canister. Hopefully the code now stays away for good.

2 rear lower control arms bent...again

Also bent a rear shock shaft....

IMG_0558.jpg

Still need to crawl under today tho and see if anything else is wrong. I can feel that pushed up the crossmember skid more.

For the shock, evo still rebuilds them right? I know I can just get a shaft and do it myself
I donā€™t have the tools to hold the end in a vice to change them, unless they are welded on ?

Top Bottom