Hinrichs 2.0

Those look great! How do you like them?

I will get a better idea on how I like them after I actually get them mounted and tested more than just a driveway shot.

Clean looking doors. The factory hinges look good on there.

I like they look the closest to oem doors, and I am very glad they came with oem hinges. Gonna take a lot to get them lined up perfectly tho.

Nice looking doors! The handles look and like up so much better than on the EVO doors.

Funny as this is one thing I hated with the rugged doors and all the other options. After seeing these, It wouldnt be too hard for other companies to make them match with a small linkage but it makes sense for them to just save money and not do it.

Those would look better red! ;)

Fuck that silver!

Definitely [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I dunno guys, I am thinking purple would really look the best :rolleyes2:

Oooh man I might have to get me a set of these after seeing these ones. I dig.

They look good. [emoji1303] I keep going back and forth on these and the evos. I like how the handles are parallel. Lol

Same here.... looks good.

Thanks guys. I do think these are some of the best looking, but like said before, I really think its the handles that make it that way.

So the doors, yeah havent done a thing to them....maybe i will finally wrap them this weekend.

I did however order some Rancho 9000XL shocks to hold me over while I rebuild the bent king. We will be doing oil in all of them however so I will need a temp setup for a while. I will also be towing a boat now so I dont really want the kings in lake water a lot.

Well my oro litedot 3rd brake/license plate light died the other day, prolly just the connector was corroded badly. So I ordered something I always kinda wanted since it came out....the rigid Chase light. Just finished up installing and wiring it. It does running,stop, plate light, strobe and reverse lights. Really happy with how it looks and performs.

IMG_1365.jpg
IMG_1366.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I've been looking for a 3rd brake light/plate light setup, I'm gonna check that one out now. Anything special to note when wiring it in?

I've been looking for a 3rd brake light/plate light setup, I'm gonna check that one out now. Anything special to note when wiring it in?

Nothing special that I can think of. I plan to redo that tail light wiring one of these days since mine looks like a mess.

Nothing special that I can think of. I plan to redo that tail light wiring one of these days since mine looks like a mess.

LOL, you haven't seen mine! I'm dropping mine off at a local speed shop to rewire because my reverse lights quit working. I took the lights out of the corners and forgot how bad mine are. It looks like a maniac got in there and started splicing all the shit back there for the hell of it. 3 hours wasted and lights still not working. :mad:

Yeah mine it’s a rats nest for sure. I have a plan in mind with some water proof connectors but keep forgetting about actually picking them up. So hard to plan this well when you want it semi removable.

Shocks came last night, forgot I had them sent to work so I had a panic at my house. I have had boxes stolen before.

IMG_1389.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

So some things changed, and I traded in the jeep on my lunch break today. It was a work vehicle and I will be going on the road more....or supposed to be so I decided to get something that would be slightly better suited for that. I will really miss my jeep but I will be back with my own rig more suited to the trail. I posted what I pulled off for sale so I didnt give them everything. Hopefully someone who knows a thing about jeeps buys it and can enjoy it just as much as I did.

New "rig"

IMG_1541.jpg

So some things changed, and I traded in the jeep on my lunch break today. It was a work vehicle and I will be going on the road more....or supposed to be so I decided to get something that would be slightly better suited for that. I will really miss my jeep but I will be back with my own rig more suited to the trail. I posted what I pulled off for sale so I didnt give them everything. Hopefully someone who knows a thing about jeeps buys it and can enjoy it just as much as I did.

New "rig"

View attachment 303157

WTF?!?:eek:

New "rig"

Sorry to hear about the Jeep, but the truck looks good.

Nice looking truck! But sucks you had to get rid of 2.0. I guess we’ll have to wait for 3.0. Good luck with all your take offs.

Yeah.....kinda fast decision but not. See below.

Sorry to hear about the Jeep, but the truck looks good.

I miss it already, but love the truck for the 20 miles I have put on it so far.

Nice looking truck! But sucks you had to get rid of 2.0. I guess we’ll have to wait for 3.0. Good luck with all your take offs.

I loved the jeep, but being in PA makes what I really want impossible to own....and the truck can pull a trailer so its a win win in some ways. 3.0 will hopefully be on tons and wont be road legal so I can play harder and not worry anymore. I honestly broke something every time I wheeled it which was getting really old really fast.

Top Bottom