Florida Wayalife Members

Camera batteries charged and ready to go. Picking up a buddy and rolling out around 8:30, hope to see you guys out there. :rock: I am down for a lunch meetup, a spot been picked yet?

Just got in from tooling around the beach......back at the hotel....shower then zzzzzzzzz....
I'm in for lunch tomorrow.......

~Woodrow~

I brought a pop up awning.

We are right across the street from the track so when the fan gets up we will go and scope out a spot. I will try and get a spot near one of the main paved roads so everyone will be able to see.

Also if you have not been before might I suggest getting a cooler and putting some water with ice in it unless you want to pay the $3-$4 for track prices.

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

Here is what Canvas' hood looks like. It is probably the easiest way to find me.
IMG_0140.jpg
R/
Will

Last edited:
We were going to do lunch at the track on the Midway at the very end. yesterday I had an awesome pulled pork sandwich we can all meet up there say yeah 1130

Sent from my LG-D500 using WAYALIFE mobile app

We were going to do lunch at the track on the Midway at the very end. yesterday I had an awesome pulled pork sandwich we can all meet up there say yeah 1130

Sent from my LG-D500 using WAYALIFE mobile app
We brought a cooler with lunch stuff. We can meet you up there after we eat.

R/
Will

Ok Jeep Beach Fans the WAYALIFE crew will meet at the IHOP across from Daytona International Speedway at 0700 for a take off to the host hotel by 0800. This will give an opportunity to eat breakfast and get ready for the Beach Parade.

R/
Will

We'll I paid the registration fee but the work schedule didn't exactly work out BUT I did get to go wheelin today with Craig and some of his buddies in HOLLOPAW

Ok Jeep Beach Fans the WAYALIFE crew will meet at the IHOP across from Daytona International Speedway at 0700 for a take off to the host hotel by 0800. This will give an opportunity to eat breakfast and get ready for the Beach Parade.

R/
Will

I'll be there

~Woodrow~

High tide not looking good from here..:/ hope it recedes in the next hour or two

Beautiful day to drive the beach

Top Bottom