Florida Wayalife Members

I do however, seem to have this persistant cough that is developing hmm...hmm if ya know what I mean :thinking:

Where exactly you talking bout will?

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

I am in the Jacksonville area. Looking for someplace with in an hour or so drive. I know a few places around here but if there are other idea's I am open to it. I will be bringing the wife and son if the location is close, if not it will just be me and the boy.

Gainsville could be an option or even Daytona (a bit far for a week day travel).

R/
Will

Anyone going to Palm Beach International speedway Saturday night? The Pro Nitro guys are testing and its open to the public. I'll be there so hit me up to meet up.

I just got in 30 minutes ago from our little run down south........I have a few pics to share myself.......i came straight from my fire station to meet them after working a 48er with 3 1/2 hrs of sleep total over both days so I'm beat.......headed to shower and then eat.......Ed should be along shortly to post pics of the day.......we lucked out today on several occasions......story to follow

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom