Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

Nope, I have no idea... Never claimed to... All I know about his efforts is what I've read in the past couple hours, and what I have been told by a couple of his sponsors I've met. I've never given money to him, or participated in any of his fund raising, and I have never received anything from proceeds he has collected.

Lol at his sponsors you've met. Who's that? Don't be like this guy and not be able to back shit up. No need to hide who you've talked to.

Where have I defended him? I'm only pointing out that some people here want to take a step further (let's drag his personal and professional life through the mud). your posts about his youtube video remind me of a bully when I was in 9th grade....

This is his personal life. He is a lier and a thief.

Lol at his sponsors you've met. Who's that? Don't be like this guy and not be able to back shit up. No need to hide who you've talked to.

No need to open that can of worms either- Next thing that will happen is that you'll start digging up anything about me, or about anyone I've talked to as well... I don't have to "back any shit up", I'm just someone pointing out that things are going a little far...

Why not? I'm not defending the guy, just pointing things out the other side of things that people are observing.... I don't see any issue with that, do you?

If you would read the thread a little more, you probably wouldn't be bringing up the other side of things.

Nope, I have no idea... Never claimed to... All I know about his efforts is what I've read in the past couple hours, and what I have been told by a couple of his sponsors I've met. I've never given money to him, or participated in any of his fund raising, and I have never received anything from proceeds he has collected.

As a veteran doesn't it concern you that he was taking donations on his website until this all came to head today and removed the link?

As a veteran doesn't it concern you that he was taking donations on his website until this all came to head today and removed the link?

I'm not sure. There are a few groups near me that sell things like Paracord Bracelets, or commemorative dog tags, and donate the proceeds to charity... We have fundraisers here all the time for groups like 4W2H, and others, and I don't question where the money goes... Maybe I just have too much faith in my fellow jeeper?

I'm not sure. There are a few groups near me that sell things like Paracord Bracelets, or commemorative dog tags, and donate the proceeds to charity... We have fundraisers here all the time for groups like 4W2H, and others, and I don't question where the money goes... Maybe I just have too much faith in my fellow jeeper?

No... really. Read the entire thread. The one you are posting on.

2014 JKUR

No need to open that can of worms either- Next thing that will happen is that you'll start digging up anything about me, or about anyone I've talked to as well... I don't have to "back any shit up", I'm just someone pointing out that things are going a little far...

You must think I care about you. I honesty don't care about Robert either. What I care about is the fact that someone would steal from people and claim he is doing good. That bothers me and other veterans that are close personal friends and relatives of mine. If it doesn't bother you then that's your issue.

Faith gained from him not answering questions and removing any history of the donate option on his website? Coincidence on the same day? I think not.

Here we go again... more vague bullshit answers. If you have proof that this dude is legit and what he is doing is legit then let us know and every single one of us will eat crow and this will be done.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Selling something and donating proceeds is different then claiming to be a charity.

Why get defensive over the question?

Sounds like your the one here getting defensive. Why are you here defending this guy if he's not your friend then you are just a troll coming here to start a fight, why else would you be here arguing for him???

Why get defensive over the question?

Funny, I was about to ask you the same question. Why get so defensive over a simple question.

For the record, your friends daughter came onto my FB fan page to state the following...

attachment.php

SHE said he had one and a lot of your friends came on threaten me over my doubts of him actually having a Purple Heart. So what is it, does he or does he not have one?

Funny, I was about to ask you the same question. Why get so defensive over a simple question.

For the record, your friends daughter came onto my FB fan page to state the following...

attachment.php

SHE said he had one and a lot of your friends came on threaten me over my doubts of him actually having a Purple Heart. So what is it, does he or does he not have one?

1- Don't have a daughter... I'm guessing you are just "making a funny"... "Haw haw"

2- I don't know him. I don't know if he has a purple heart or not. I can't find any where that he has said he does... But saying that, I don't know anyone with a Purple Heart that would list it on their Resume, either....

1- Don't have a daughter... I'm guessing you are just "making a funny"... "Haw haw"

2- I don't know him. I don't know if he has a purple heart or not. I can't find any where that he has said he does... But saying that, I don't know anyone with a Purple Heart that would list it on their Resume, either....

He said your FRIENDS DAUGHTER, not your daughter.

Top Bottom