F#@k your forum and f@#k you too

I will pay 0 fees. It's agenst paypal tos for them to charge a fee. I already filed $3k worth of disputes, will file more later. They can get their paypal account blocked for trying that too.

Are you disputing your intelligence??

Show me where PayPal trumps the company's return policy????

I will pay 0 fees. It's agenst paypal tos for them to charge a fee. I already filed $3k worth of disputes, will file more later. They can get their paypal account blocked for trying that too.

Still here I see. If you dislike this place so much and think we are a bunch of morons and yuppies why do you come back? To argue?

Do yourself a favor and log off once and for all. Save yourself some heartache. I'm sure WF and JKO are much more your style.

That's good. They where professional to me too, until that call. I am actually loading up 5k in brand new parts into my truck and returning them to northridge for a refund because of all this. Then using that money to buy parts from another local dealer. Why would I go through so much hassle if they where such nice guys. I don't like the group of people here that they are involved with either. Not going to support this group of people in any way and will be spreading the word to no but anything supported by wayalife or this forum. Going to make,sure people know about the more affordable and better options.

My bad dude you said 5k here that's why I said $3500 after the re-stock fee. Now it's $7k which nets you $2100 fee. That makes me chuckle a bit.

What did you list as the reason for return/dispute? "Buyer was a douche." :idontknow:

More like seller was unprofessional and sent me incorrect items. Not to mention the associates of that company smearing a customer on a public media. Not going to support that, so getting a full refund and moving on. Already started,the dispute with paypal and I will be awarded refund here soon.

Last edited:
Still here I see. If you dislike this place so much and think we are a bunch of morons and yuppies why do you come back? To argue?

Do yourself a favor and log off once and for all. Save yourself some heartache. I'm sure WF and JKO are much more your style.

Its to much fun seeing full grown men act like little kids. More I talk the more you guys make yourselfs look bad.

Last edited:
More like seller was unprofessional and sent me incorrect items. Not to mention the associates of that company smearing a customer on a public media. Not going to support that, so getting a full refund and moving on. Already started,the dispute with paypal and I will be awarded refund here soon.

What associates? Northridge didn't smear you here. They offered you options. PayPal will ask them if they tried to offer a solution and what it was. They will also asked the vendor what their return policy is. Northridge will show them their published policy and then you will lose. FYI soon with PayPal will be at least two weeks if not 30 days. Your decision is working out well for you.

My bad dude you said 5k here that's why I said $3500 after the re-stock fee. Now it's $7k which nets you $2100 fee. That makes me chuckle a bit.

Nope, I get 100% back. I used paypal, paypal dose not alow that under their tos. The dispute will work kinda like a charge back.

Last edited:
It must be nice to be delusional.

Nice avatar

Yeah, I like it. Shows how professional/adult wayalife is don't it? Very mature. I heard and have noticed some of the manufactures/compainez are separating themselves from Edie because of stuff like this.

I guess thats why the rest of the off road world is making fun of this forum and edie.

Last edited:
Yeah, I like it. Shows how professional/adult wayalife is don't it? Very mature. I heard and have noticed some of the manufactures/compainez are separating themselves from Edie because of stuff like this.

I guess thats why the rest of the off road world is making fun of this forum and edie.

Coming from the guy that's a liar and thief. This really hurts. 😂😂😂

Nope, I get 100% back. I used paypal, paypal dose not alow that under their tos. The dispute will work kinda like a charge back.

Is this going to be like the sales slip (that shows a Dana 30 sleeve) where you won't produce Paypals policy on this.

You do realize how a payment dispute works right??

And so it AGAIN doesn't get lost... YOU came here (and by your words other forums) to tarnish the rep of Northridge. NOT them.

IF by some stroke of luck you actually get money back, please use it to pay for a basic English class. Based on your posts, I have a strong suspicion that you could not even read NR4x4's invoice, much less the box the sleeves came in.

IF by some stroke of luck you actually get money back, please use it to pay for a basic English class. Based on your posts, I have a strong suspicion that you could not even read NR4x4's invoice, much less the box the sleeves came in.

Real adult. I'm so hurt ya made fun of my spelling, lol.

Last edited:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435470965.196966.jpg

If they are making fun of us because of this thread and your slanderous posts, than I don't really care about any of them.

You guys can all hang out talking about how lame we are, we'll be here having fun not giving a shit.

Is this going to be like the sales slip (that shows a Dana 30 sleeve) where you won't produce Paypals policy on this.

You do realize how a payment dispute works right??

And so it AGAIN doesn't get lost... YOU came here (and by your words other forums) to tarnish the rep of Northridge. NOT them.

I sure do. I am guessing your not a business owner who has accpted millions of dollara in sales through PayPal like myself. Trust me, they will give me a full refund, specially with my reputarion. Never had to or have done this before. People usely love doing business with me and call me a nice guy, this has been crazy.

You should see the wayalife smearing going on in the other forums right now. Crazy how many People don't like you guys, but I can see why.

Last edited:
All of it is wrong. Don't matter, paypal tos has a no questions asked return policy.

Your story changes a lot. So much so that you should go back and read your own remarks so you sound like less of a fool with each post. Originally you said you spent 4k and planned on buying another 4k in a month. Then you said you were returning 5k. Now you said 7k and the whole order was wrong. I fucking hate liars especially ones that can't spell.

Here is the PayPal policy which doesn't change. At best you will get the sleeves covered. That's what they messed up. You are fucked on everything else which kind of warms my heart.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435471261.387620.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435470686.163262.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435470686.163262.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 187
Top Bottom