F#@k your forum and f@#k you too

All of it is wrong. Don't matter, paypal tos has a no questions asked return policy.

Umm yeah, you might not get charge restocking fee for the sleeves since they sent wrong part, but not everything else. Everything else you ordered doesn't fall under "not as described"

But then again I guess you could just lie to them and say it was "not as describe" and be a thief and liar

I sure do. I am guessing your not a business owner who has accpted millions of dollara in sales through PayPal like myself. Trust me, they will give me a full refund, specially with my reputarion. Never had to or have done this before. People usely love doing business with me and call me a nice guy, this has been crazy.

You should see the wayalife smearing going on in the other forums right now. Crazy how many People don't like you guys, but I can see why.

First of all none of us give a shit what you or any other forum think of us.

Secondly based upon the PayPal dispute policy you have to find a reason to call your order "not as described." Not likely based upon your inability to read the box that said "Dana-30." Seems to be AS DESCRIBED.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435471464.033557.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435471474.778569.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435471484.221023.jpg

I'm not making fun of you...I pity you. Your posts illustrate exactly why you have found yourself in your current situation. You have little or no attention to detail, and your ability to comprehend a situation is comical.

Perhaps you should actually read (rather, have someone read you) PayPal's TOS. All NR4x4 has to do is direct PayPal to this thread and you won't get shit. Their "buyer protection" does not cover douchery.

I sure do. I am guessing your not a business owner who has accpted millions of dollara in sales through PayPal like myself. Trust me, they will give me a full refund, specially with my reputarion. Never had to or have done this before. People usely love doing business with me and call me a nice guy, this has been crazy.

You should see the wayalife smearing going on in the other forums right now. Crazy how many People don't like you guys, but I can see why.

Your a millionaire!?!?? I just threw up in my mouth.

I'm just a dick head remember. But I can spell. I can barely comprehend what the hell you are typing.

I'm not making fun of you...I pity you. Your posts illustrate exactly why you have found yourself in your current situation. You have little or no attention to detail, and your ability to comprehend a situation is comical.

Perhaps you should actually read (rather, have someone read you) PayPal's TOS. All NR4x4 has to do is direct PayPal to this thread and you won't get shit. Their "buyer protection" does not cover douchery.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435471696.828361.jpg....

Your story changes a lot. So much so that you should go back and read your own remarks so you sound like less of a fool with each post. Originally you said you spent 4k and planned on buying another 4k in a month. Then you said you were returning 5k. Now you said 7k and the whole order was wrong. I fucking hate liars especially ones that can't spell.

Here is the PayPal policy which doesn't change. At best you will get the sleeves covered. That's what they messed up. You are fucked on everything else which kind of warms my heart.
View attachment 150984

Guess we will find out. And you are wrong. Its cool you spent all that time reading Paypals tos just for me though.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Guess we will find out. And you are wrong. Its cool you spent all that time reading Paypals tos just for me though.

So the policies posted are wrong? Did you not read ALL the bullets in each section? Or are you going lie about the order to try to scam a re-seller. Which is it?

Maybe you have a special tos for millionaires us normal folk don't have access to.

I must be really specially to you, can't belive you went out of your way to post that.

Oh believe me. You ARE special, since the day your mom told you.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435472630.323825.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435472630.323825.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:

Reading comes easier to some than others I guess. You should practice with your own posts so you can be consistent with your lies when PayPal denies your claim.

Your a millionaire!?!?? I just threw up in my mouth.

I'm just a dick head remember. But I can spell. I can barely comprehend what the hell you are typing.

I don't care enough about you guys to make sure I am spelling correctly. Again, showing how mature you are making fun or spelling. Who said they where a millionaire? I have done millions in sales, but why would you think I'm a millionaire? You must be a liberal.

Last edited:
Reading comes easier to some than others I guess. You should practice with your own posts so you can be consistent with your lies when PayPal denies your claim.

I just feel really special that I mean enough to you that you want to go find a website, read it and take screen shots just for me. That's awesome. This post must be really important to you.

Last edited:
I just feel really special that I mean enough to you that you want to go find a website, read it and take screen shots just for me. That's awesome. This post must be really important to you.

Like I said some things are easier for some then others. I just like pointing out how full of shit you are.

Trying to catch up, so this millionaire, biker wants to return his 4k original order, but now saying it's 7k back and dispute it with PayPal because a internet forum hurt his feelings?

Top Bottom