F#@k your forum and f@#k you too

Northridge is one of the best group of guys I've ever purchased from. Obviously I was not in on this conversation but I highly doubt anyone there was rude or unprofessional.

That's good. They where professional to me too, until that call. I am actually loading up 5k in brand new parts into my truck and returning them to northridge for a refund because of all this. Then using that money to buy parts from another local dealer. Why would I go through so much hassle if they where such nice guys. I don't like the group of people here that they are involved with either. Not going to support this group of people in any way and will be spreading the word to no but anything supported by wayalife or this forum. Going to make,sure people know about the more affordable and better options.

Last edited:
That's good. They where professional to me too, until that call. I am actually loading up 5k in brand new parts into my truck and returning them to northridge for a refund because of all this. Then using that money to buy parts from another local dealer. Why would I go through so much hassle if they where such nice guys. I don't like the group of people here that they are involved with either. Not going to support this group of people in any way and will be spreading the word to no but anything supported by wayalife or this forum. Going to make,sure people know about the, cheaper and better options.

You are lying about details of paperwork. Why the hell would anyone believe what you have to say.

I'm not sure what's worse, the lying or not taking responsibility for YOUR fuck up

Just go away already.

That's good. They where professional to me too, until that call. I am actually loading up 5k in brand new parts into my truck and returning them to northridge for a refund because of all this. Then using that money to buy parts from another local dealer. Why would I go through so much hassle if they where such nice guys.

Funny, you state in your location "Not Here" but clearly, HERE you still are posting away :thinking: :naw:

I don't like the group of people here that they are involved with either. Not going to support this group of people in any way and will be spreading the word to no but anything supported by wayalife or this forum. Going to make,sure people know about the more affordable and better options.

Wonderful!! So, do everyone a favor already and spend more of your time "spreading the word" on other internet forums. :yup:

That's good. They where professional to me too, until that call. I am actually loading up 5k in brand new parts into my truck and returning them to northridge for a refund because of all this. Then using that money to buy parts from another local dealer. Why would I go through so much hassle if they where such nice guys. I don't like the group of people here that they are involved with either. Not going to support this group of people in any way and will be spreading the word to no but anything supported by wayalife or this forum. Going to make,sure people know about the more affordable and better options.

Come on man. Stop the madness.

What a loser. Feeling sorry for yourself. Must of not had enough nipple as a baby or adult. Don't forget all the boxes you never save.

Next thread will be to bitch about the 15-20% restocking fee Northridge should charge him. :yup:

So you have time to return parts but not time to allow them to fix YOUR fuck up.

Was thinking the same thing!!! Would have been easier to do this "return" with the wrong sleeve he installed.

I'm also sure N4x4 would have made up for his troubles in some way. Fast track the fix or something else.

This guys whole point I believe was to troll N4x4 from the get go. Why would anyone believe him when he's lied all along.

Next thread will be to bitch about the 15-20% restocking fee Northridge should charge him. :yup:

That's great!!! It does say that on orders and sure do hope Nothridge see this and does just that per policy. 👍👍

Nope, I will just dispute with paypal. They can't change that under paypal tos.

Wrong. You don't like to read do you??? Things like sales slips, packing slips and return policies mean something.

http://www.northridge4x4.com/policies#returns-replacements

Clif note: ALL RETURNS MUST BE RETURNED TO OUR WASHINGTON STATE LOCATION AND ARE SUBJECT TO A RESTOCKING FEE OF UP TO 30%. IF THE RETURN IS SENT TO ANY OTHER LOCATION IT WILL BE REFUSED.

Top Bottom