End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

To anybody who wants to stock up on food and drinks when we get up there for the trails, if there is a Kroger nearby let me know. I'm a department manager for Kroger and can get everybody a 10% discount on all KROGER BRANDED products for the trail.

Also I submitted my time off request today for that weekend, so as long as my superiors don't decide they want to be hard to work with, I should be there.

Thanks brother that's really cool of you.

Last weekend I was down at Jeep Beach in my stock JKUR. Had a blast! I live in Charlotte and I have been wanting to go head out to Uwharrie for a while. Right now count me in for Aug! Looks like there is a CB install in my future, haha.

Jeep Beach 2015.jpg

Last weekend I was down at Jeep Beach in my stock JKUR. Had a blast! I live in Charlotte and I have been wanting to go head out to Uwharrie for a while. Right now count me in for Aug! Looks like there is a CB install in my future, haha.

View attachment 140040

Awesome that you had fun out there. This was the first year I didn't register, and I regretted it. There wasn't really anyone on the courses Friday. Saturday was a little different though.

I'm looking to camp for this one as well. Any recommendations for sites? Where is everyone else gonna be?

Top Bottom