CrippledPetey Build Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that sucks Jason .. i truly feel for you ... when i had my rear-end go out in my two the jeep dealer kept a month before warranty would approve it ....totally Bs

Damn, good luck Jason. I had a similar experience as Oregonjeeper. my rear locker broke about 5 months after I got the jeep and they had my Jeep a month before finally fixing it under warranty.

Man that sucks Jason .. i truly feel for you ... when i had my rear-end go out in my two the jeep dealer kept a month before warranty would approve it ....totally Bs

Damn, good luck Jason. I had a similar experience as Oregonjeeper. my rear locker broke about 5 months after I got the jeep and they had my Jeep a month before finally fixing it under warranty.

Ya it's looking like a month at minimum until I get it back. Then it will be down longer with maintenance stuff. The worst part is I have a sinking feeling I'm going to have the same issues I've had this time too. I feel it's a larger issue with the motor. That's just gut feeling though.

Total BS, you can only hope that the positive will prevail. I don't see any other option other than them having to replace it. You've done exactly what they have asked, and I feel like the odds are on your side. Sounds like you actually have a dealership on your side which is good. Wish you the best of luck and hope you get better news next week.

Well I stopped by my dealer after lunch. Spoke with my service manager. She said its just waiting on Chryler Engineering to give a response. No one can do anything or speed anything up. She walked me through the timeline and said the best-case scenario is as follows.

She gets approval today and places the order. The motor would at their location on Tuesday and prepped for installation on Wednesday. Based on that she expects two days installation and testing. So Friday would be BEST-case scenario.

After that she said please do not think we will have a best-case scenario. Her personal estimate was the following Friday at the earliest if she get an approval. She didn’t feel Chrysler was in a hurry on this one. I have been looking to see what time frame they do have to provide a work estimate in the state of CA but have not found anything definitive…yet.

I hate this BS :banghead: :tantrum: :cussing::cussing::cussing:

They did not have any short blocks in inventory for mine. They ended up pulling a long block from the assembly plant on mine. It took a couple weeks just to get a motor in.

I'm starting to get mad just reading this!!:mad: Total bull shit! I really hope there is a positive turn in events soon.:beer:

I make them. Now most of the Moab ones you can buy there which I did. Then I decided to change where they went and needed to resize them. So I cut new ones. All the other trails I made myself.

thats really cool such a good idea, what other stickers can you make/how big?

I got mine local but you can get them on Amazon. I have the Cameo Silhouette 2. I think they retail for $200 but I had a coupon and my wife gets a teachers discount. I buy vinyl in bulk so it's super cheap.

That's the one we have too. Works great when you can't find the color, size, or design you're looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom