CrippledPetey Build Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine local but you can get them on Amazon. I have the Cameo Silhouette 2. I think they retail for $200 but I had a coupon and my wife gets a teachers discount. I buy vinyl in bulk so it's super cheap.

thats really cool ill have to google some as i would like to make some. thanks

You want to add Niagara Rim? I want to do it sometime this summer. It's a cake walk for your rig, but it'd be a cool sticker!

Also, I told Jenn you should do a Fordyce with water spots on it for a sticker for the time you ran it in the rain/sleet.

Hahaha. I want to run Niagara...let me know when you have time. Haven't done it.

I like your sticker idea. Looks good. It's a great memory reminder for the places you've been without having to think.

For the warranty trail you are on, make a sticker and then light it on fire. I hate the warranty run around.

Good luck man.

I like your sticker idea. Looks good. It's a great memory reminder for the places you've been without having to think.

For the warranty trail you are on, make a sticker and then light it on fire. I hate the warranty run around.

Good luck man.

Thanks! I just like to catalog where I've taken the jeep. Jeep doesn't have badges for everywhere and they take forever to get. LOL

Well I wish there was an actual update but NOPE. Here is what has happened over the past week or so. Chrysler told my dealership that they must do a 70/30 cost analyst on fixing or replacing my motor. Like always fixing it came out cheaper than replacement. So again Chrysler denied the dealerships request for replacement. The dealership submitted the request in again saying that they want to replace the motor so they do not have to deal with it any longer. We now have the Regional Jeep rep and Chrysler Powertrain guy involved. I am still just waiting...my dealership has now told me this will be a slow process from here until they either get approval or the final denial. This is the worst possible thing to have to deal with...I do not wish this on anyone. :naw:

Well I wish there was an actual update but NOPE. Here is what has happened over the past week or so. Chrysler told my dealership that they must do a 70/30 cost analyst on fixing or replacing my motor. Like always fixing it came out cheaper than replacement. So again Chrysler denied the dealerships request for replacement. The dealership submitted the request in again saying that they want to replace the motor so they do not have to deal with it any longer. We now have the Regional Jeep rep and Chrysler Powertrain guy involved. I am still just waiting...my dealership has now told me this will be a slow process from here until they either get approval or the final denial. This is the worst possible thing to have to deal with...I do not wish this on anyone. :naw:

Sucks. :grayno: At least they are still talking to you though. :idontknow:

Why not see what the costs for covered repair would be and the cost for new replacement and offer to pay the difference? Maybe not ideal, but the longer this goes, could also mean they just deny the whole thing?

J, do you have any pics of the light throw from those eagle eyes off the rear lower tub locations. The ones you have as reverse. Thx.

I think bobby (jk bc yolo) does. Unfortunately I do not.

Not in the dark, they work good though. I would recommend the 9w over the 3w ones. They're the same size just brighter!

Attachments

• 1433620394155.jpg
    1433620394155.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 225
  • 1433620411233.jpg
    1433620411233.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 226
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom