Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the message from the boss this morning:

"Starting tomorrow, let’s work from home for a couple of weeks. If you have a laptop, use that. If not then take your machine home today. If you do not have good home internet, then either take some vacation or continue to come into the office. I’ll be at office as well."

Luckily I'm in a position where I can work from home.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

The governor just closed all K-12 schools thru May 1 in Indiana.

I’m almost ready to pull my hair out with this remote learning shit for a first and second grader.

Maybe I’ll just give them the rest of the year off and let them redo it next year.

I’m almost ready to pull my hair out with this remote learning shit for a first and second grader.

Maybe I’ll just give them the rest of the year off and let them redo it next year.

I very much doubt kids will be back in school before the Fall. Normal school, at least. Maybe some kind of online / multimedia solution will be in place, but that will take a lot of work and adjustment.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Shit I forgot to do that when I got my hair cut today.

Well, if you pull your hair out, you won't need to get it cut and worry about social distancing...

Pa governor just shut down all "non-life sustaining businesses" statewide starting at 8pm tonight. Fucking swell.

Edit: And didn't mention the duration. :grayno:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom