Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'm going to sign up as a postmates delivery driver. Time to make a killing. I'll be decked out in my tyvek suit, gloves and 1 of my N95 masks I'm selling....haha. Curious to see how long this pandemoniumdemic goes on for.

As for not being prepared, with 4 teenagers in the house stocking up only means they eat twice as much twice as fast....haha. Can't keep anything on the shelves or fridge.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

The Federal Reserve just lowered interest rates to zero ( on a Sunday). I believe now more than ever that Coronavirus is just a scapegoat to create a distraction for a global financial meltdown. Call me crazy but the timing is too perfect. #TinFoilHatNation

The Federal Reserve just lowered interest rates to zero ( on a Sunday). I believe now more than ever that Coronavirus is just a scapegoat to create a distraction for a global financial meltdown. Call me crazy but the timing is too perfect. #TinFoilHatNation
Yeah I just read that too. We're all gonna die!...haha

Well I read about an,hour ago San Bernardino county has its first confirmed case. Also Gov Newsome just ordered all bars, nightclubs, breweries, pubs close their doors as well as restaurants cut their capacity my half. Prepare for a run on booze now...haha.

Anyone self quarantined?

Nevada just closed all public schools...

Our schools are all shut down too. Yet lunches are still going to be served. Might as well keep them open if your still going to have hoards of people show up for lunch.

My wife works for the school district and is now being told she’s going to be handing out lunches. Hahaha she’s so pissed

Dang, get out and go wheeling for a day and this thread blows up by seven pages since I drove up the mountain.

Our schools are all shut down too. Yet lunches are still going to be served. Might as well keep them open if your still going to have hoards of people show up for lunch.

My wife works for the school district and is now being told she’s going to be handing out lunches. Hahaha she’s so pissed
Just got an automated message from our school district saying the same thing. I agree with you 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom