WJCO's Build Thread, 1999 WJ

View attachment 234742 I'm pretty close to you so I'm getting it too.

Yep. It's a blizzard here. Really windy.

SWEET! :clap2: :thumb:

That's looking good

sent from your basement

Great addition to the WJ

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That looks great, congrats on the PR set up.
I'm sure it will be well worth the 9hr investment!

Looking great WJCO!! [emoji106]

Thanks. Looking forward to testing it out.

Kills aluminum wheels. My Raceline beadlocks after one winter were just all pitted.
Still trying (poorly) to polish them and bring back the bling, but it is a lot of work.

:icon_crazy:

I sound like an ad man for this product but you gotta try Sharkhide out. Its a metal coating you wipe on and it keeps your wheels in great shape. I have polished Chamber Pros and they still look brand new even after a Winter and we get the same shit on the roads over here. And brake dust does not stick to it either. A quick wipe with soapy water and they're clean.

OK, I'm done - back to Doug's regularly scheduled build thread....

Woohooo!! Glad it's in! Took about the same amount of time for me to do my install.

Glad to hear I'm not alone. I expected 6 hours, but my projects always seem to take longer.

Sweet! Your rig just gets better!:thumb::rock:

Thanks.

Beast mode! That's awesome! Did you take pics as you went? Be curious to see how different it drives now & how you like the brakes.

I took a few, but it was a pretty straight install. Everything lined up really well.WJ OEM brakes are pretty good already, but I can feel the ProStops working even better, so I'm glad I made the upgrade. It definitely drives different. I didn't have a lot of time to drive it last night. I still have to set the toe also.

Dude, that's badass!

Awesome!!!
Can't wait to hit the trails next summer.

Also about 14" of snow in Steamboat :)

Thanks.

Congrats that PR looks awesome! Have fun snow bashing today! That's what I've been up to!

Thanks. I'm only 2wd right now. I have to get the drive shaft shortened this week.

Congrats on the PR man, bet your excited to give it a beat down now!

Thanks. Very excited.

Top Bottom