WINDROCK End of Summer Pre-Run #2 - January 29-31

count me in

I am new here and you can count me in on the Advanced group

Jeep build. 2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon 6in long arm. 35s. Lockers front and rear. Winch tow hooks. Armor all over.

I will be bringin a travel trailer.

Last edited:
I am new here and you can count me in on the Advanced group

Jeep build. 2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon 6in long arm. 35s. Lockers front and rear. Winch tow hooks. Armor all over.

I will be bringin a travel trailer.

Welcome to Wayalife. When you get a minute, stop by the Give Us a Wave section and introduce yourself.

I will get you on the list. Since you're bringing a travel trailer, be sure to contact the Windrock Campground to secure a camp spot. I'm also assuming that your trailer is where you will be sleeping, correct?

Welcome to Wayalife. When you get a minute, stop by the Give Us a Wave section and introduce yourself.

I will get you on the list. Since you're bringing a travel trailer, be sure to contact the Windrock Campground to secure a camp spot. I'm also assuming that your trailer is where you will be sleeping, correct?

Thanks, and yes I will be sleeping the travel trailer. I have been to windrock before and know the camp ground well. Too many danm razors.

I know that me, Medix, MattMC, and Mr.Ty are sharing one of their new mini-deluxe cabins. When I called at the beginning of last week, they still had some cabins available if anyone was interested. The one we're in works out to be about $40/night per person.

Gotcha, my wife and i will prob just head back to our house after the run. We live about an hour and half away from windrock.

I know that me, Medix, MattMC, and Mr.Ty are sharing one of their new mini-deluxe cabins. When I called at the beginning of last week, they still had some cabins available if anyone was interested. The one we're in works out to be about $40/night per person.

Just found out that Tyler is giving away his spot in the cabin for a hotel, so I have a bed available in the cabin. Let me know if you're interested.

Hey Trevor we're on for this run. Have our cabin & permits. For those that haven't been, it really is an awesome place!

As of right now, the Advanced group is capped. If you are on the may be list with (Advanced) next to your name, I will still allow it, should you be able to make the trip, but I would really like to keep the group as close to 10 as possible.

Please let me know if anyone needs to be updated on the list.

As of right now, the Advanced group is capped. If you are on the may be list with (Advanced) next to your name, I will still allow it, should you be able to make the trip, but I would really like to keep the group as close to 10 as possible.

Please let me know if anyone needs to be updated on the list.

Hey Trevor, I do this every time but if you still have room in the cabin and advanced group, put me down.

Hey guys, prob will not be making this trip. I was planning on getting my new coils and shocks installed yesterday, but the shop i work for is trying to charge me $400 bucks with me helping to do the coil, shocks, and adjust my long arms down. I can't afford that right now, and i don't have the tools or a place to do it. Totally sucks! Looks like i'm missing out on yet another Windrock trip!:mad:

Hey Trevor, I do this every time but if you still have room in the cabin and advanced group, put me down.

As of right now, Grubbicon has a hold on the last bed in the cabin. I'm also waiting to find out if a couple people that have signed up as "attending" under the Advanced group are for sure going to be coming. I have added you to the "maybe" list and will let you know how it all shakes out. Are you interested in joining no matter what group you're in?

Hey guys, prob will not be making this trip. I was planning on getting my new coils and shocks installed yesterday, but the shop i work for is trying to charge me $400 bucks with me helping to do the coil, shocks, and adjust my long arms down. I can't afford that right now, and i don't have the tools or a place to do it. Totally sucks! Looks like i'm missing out on yet another Windrock trip!:mad:

Really sucks to hear that. We'll have another Pre-Run in Spring and then, of course, the main End of Summer run, so hopefully we can get you out to the next one.

Really sucks to hear that. We'll have another Pre-Run in Spring and then, of course, the main End of Summer run, so hopefully we can get you out to the next one.

Yeah, it def does. I'm going to have another talk with him hopefully this week and see if we can work something out. I was looking forward to going and meeting all you guys. i'll keep you posted if anything changes.

Hey Trevor you can move me over to the maybe list. Im up in the air with all my stuff being junk lol. This will probably be a last minute decision.

Top Bottom