WINDROCK End of Summer Pre-Run #2 - January 29-31

We're definitely going to have to keep an eye on the weather. Looks like I might have to start coming up with alternate routes.

Side note: those that are definitely in, who's going to be in town to wheel Friday afternoon? To do the planned routes, we'd have to be heading to trails by around 1pm.

We're definitely going to have to keep an eye on the weather. Looks like I might have to start coming up with alternate routes.

Side note: those that are definitely in, who's going to be in town to wheel Friday afternoon? To do the planned routes, we'd have to be heading to trails by around 1pm.

Me (ten char)

I will be there on Friday, but I won't guarantee 1 pm. I'm not a morning person when I don't have to be.

I will be there on Friday, but I won't guarantee 1 pm. I'm not a morning person when I don't have to be.

I hear ya. Just keep me posted. We can adjust schedule as needed. My plan Friday is to head up to the Flats again, just different route.

I won't be there in time for a Friday ride. I have at least a 9hr drive not counting gas stops and traffic. I do hope to be there around 4pm ish.

I'll try to be there!! Nothing better than wheeling on my birthday lol

I'll be there Friday but not early enough for wheeling. Can't wait for Saturday!

I'll be there Friday but not early enough for wheeling. Can't wait for Saturday!

Sounds good. As soon as I know what cabin I'm I'll let you know so you and anyone else can come join us for a fire and some beverages.

Wish I could make this trip, would be a great first time out on trail. Being that all extra money is going to my soon be to first time build and my bday on the 28 of January not much room for extra cash right now. Hope to join y'all on a trip this year if y'all would have me. Have safe trip and take pictures.

Wish I could make this trip, would be a great first time out on trail. Being that all extra money is going to my soon be to first time build and my bday on the 28 of January not much room for extra cash right now. Hope to join y'all on a trip this year if y'all would have me. Have safe trip and take pictures.

Absolutely. I'm sure we'll have many trips this year. I know we'll do at least 1 more pre-run sometime in the spring and we have our big End of Summer Run at the end of August. Hope you can make it out to one.

Absolutely. I'm sure we'll have many trips this year. I know we'll do at least 1 more pre-run sometime in the spring and we have our big End of Summer Run at the end of August. Hope you can make it out to one.

Thanks, I will keep an eye out for future trips and hope to make them.

So are you guys camping or hotel/ cabin?

I know that me, Medix, MattMC, and Mr.Ty are sharing one of their new mini-deluxe cabins. When I called at the beginning of last week, they still had some cabins available if anyone was interested. The one we're in works out to be about $40/night per person.

Top Bottom