what's with the hate from other forums & bob-o12jk / jeeplover????

Who ever pick jkrossi as the next contestant from the CombatVetJK group of friends just won the :asshat: award for melting down. Here is a thought why not create your own forum and just walk away. :twocents:

Here is what you two and everybody else that starts bashing on this forum obviously does not get. This is Eddie's forum, not anybody else's. He chooses to let us be here and have a place to talk Jeeps. If he wants to comment on every post saying we are doing it wrong, he has that God given right! He pays for the servers out of his own pocket. We could all wake up one day and go to log in and WAYALIFE could be gone if he so chooses. So just remember that when you speak about somebody in their own house.

Cpowill- for one I never said anything negative about this forum. Its a great forum its the way some people act thats jacked upped. Never have I called anyone out all I have done is thrown in my 2 cents just like everyone else. But then im questioned in a manner that is not meant in good intentions and of course ill hold my ground just like anyone else should.

Skidkid- I didnt bash anyone till Eddie felt the need to start a little shit with me. So sit down you have no idea what your talking about

Cpowill- for one I never said anything negative about this forum. Its a great forum its the way some people act thats jacked upped. Never have I called anyone out all I have done is thrown in my 2 cents just like everyone else. But then im questioned in a manner that is not meant in good intentions and of course ill hold my ground just like anyone else should.

Skidkid- I didnt bash anyone till Eddie felt the need to start a little shit with me. So sit down you have no idea what your talking about

For the record, You called MTG and I trolls about a month ago.

To quote you not a few posts ago
Eddie what the hell are you talking about????? Where do you get the idea "finding someone can use". How is finding a friend that can you fab useing them? You must have a guilty conscious about using people. You are the master at twisting other peoples words into your own weird ass ideas. Man your so fucking arrogant.
I took the liberty of bolding your statement so it stands out. Maybe you are just guilty by association. Either you chimed in with a negativity.

I got called a troll? Really? I missed it, but I am honored nevertheless. Wait, are you sure that wasn't GCM 2?

I am envious of you being able to hang out with Overlander, Eddie and the rest of the gang. How does actually become a troll? Is it from providing advice?

Here is the meaning of BOB O SO....

Baboso is a term used in Spanish. Lots of similar meanings but here is one from the urban dictionary. This is why BOB O or :asshat: is not getting the hint. :thinking:

1. A dumb person or an idiot; 2. A person who stares too much.

Root of the word: The word "baboso" is a Spanish word that when literally translated is used to identify a person that slobbers too much. Because slobbering is usually the result of ones mouth hanging open for a prolonged period of time, the person is identified as an idiot, or someone who stares too much.
Noun:
Que me ves pinche baboso?
What are you looking at fucking baboso?

Kensington is such a baboso. He tried to plug in the blow dryer while he was in the bath tub.

Que baboso es el Kensington. Trato de enchufar la secadora cuando estaba adentro de la tina.

Adjective:
Raul esta vien baboso.
Raul is really baboso.

Baboso is a term used in Spanish. Lots of similar meanings but here is one from the urban dictionary. This is why BOB O or :asshat: is not getting the hint. :thinking:

Root of the word: The word "baboso" is a Spanish word that when literally translated is used to identify a person that slobbers too much. Because slobbering is usually the result of ones mouth hanging open for a prolonged period of time, the person is identified as an idiot, or someone who stares too much.
Noun:

Kensington is such a baboso. He tried to plug in the blow dryer while he was in the bath tub.

Que baboso es el Kensington. Trato de enchufar la secadora cuando estaba adentro de la tina.

Adjective:
Raul esta vien baboso.
Raul is really baboso.

I think it is time for some Hostess Ding Dongs's. Does anyone have any?

Fyi I have never cut anyone down nor have I picked sides on any debate on this forum. Left a few cents on them but was never pointing finger or calling anyone out. For example the combatvet thread I thought was unnecessary and should have been handled between to grown men instaed of blasting and looking for others to bash one someone else to me it was kinda childish and shouldnt have been.anyones business but the two people that had the issue. But I never called anyone out. Like I said I just left 2 cents. And the other day I posted a picture on that thread which if full of random shit and nonsense and was not towards anyone it was just a pic. Yeah I thought that thread was a little gay because it was just so people could talk shit. This being a jeep community of course people are not going to see eye to eye and I thought it was silly for it to go public. I feel like that it should have just been handled between the players involved. And no I am not taking sides. And im not sure why Eddie would start with me at all.

For the record, You called MTG and I trolls about a month ago.

Yeah trolls because your guys are every where. Its a phrase I even use with favebook friends cause they post on everything from calling people out to just chiming in.

Last edited:
So apparently Eddie commented on a bumper this guys friend built. He thinks because his friend is handicapped that he would want or deserve special treatment....... So he is angry and clearly looking to pick a fight or start an argument. I think that about covers it????

Nah you got it all wrong. I chimed in an just said to find a friend and fab a bumper your self and can built ot just as strong as an EVO or LOD bumper and shared some pics showing it can be done. and then was hit by Eddie and he twisted my whole post. All i was trying to say was if can do it try it. he twisted it into finding a friend to "use" to build it for him. and then questioned me like i didnt build it. The purpose of showing pics was just showing the simple fact that it can be done just like so many other have been able to do. but eddie took it out of contexts. I was not looking for praise nor do i want SPECIAL TREAT MEANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was not looking to pick i fight till Eddie started in on me.

Noun:

Adjective:
Raul esta vien baboso.
Raul is really baboso.

It's English we're in 'Mercia! Woo!

Top Bottom