What was done to your rig this week?

Tried GCM2's magical tire foam spray. Pretty good considering I didn't wash it first. Except where sand blasting is needed it looked good. Tried it on a dirty wheel for the heck of it. 👍ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385945104.355725.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385945138.329643.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385945155.004904.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385945173.122202.jpg

Finished my under hood solenoid for the winch today. I'll do a write up if anyone interested, I took lots of pictures.

Looks good, getting it ready for the LS swap?

Oh and by the way you forgot to use the Tire Foam on THE TIRE!

There will be no tire foam on my tires. F-150 yes, jeep no. Well unless I'm headed to the mall maybe....
As soon as someone wants to donate the LS I'm in👍👍

"Yes I love jeepin on a budget because I can show my driving skills more that others with coil overs and shit"

I'm still surprised you can spray tire foam on everything, I thought it was bad on paint, like on your slabs

I just loaded up on boxer briefs so keep asking for more pics. It's hard to get a good silhouette shot!

Haha, still laughing at that reply. Thank you for all the help, really appreciate it, hopefully get out on the trails soon with everyone so I can buy the beers afterward!

Last edited:
TMI!

Hey ST, wasn't your rig getting EVO'ed up last week?

Hey Frank, yeah, hopefully leave tomorrow night from Vegas to pick it up on Tuesday.

Any straight on front pics to see both fenders??

Dallas, sorry, no pics that I have now and JK is now in the shop at ORE. I can take some pics later this week once it's back home. You can see Paisano's here with some straight on and side shots that he posted of his fenders in another thread a few months back, I basically copied his front curve and then did the angled cuts that Eddie and others have done for the back of the front fenders and front and back ends of the back fenders. I wanted the round fronts and angles on the ends nearest the EVO sliders.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?9111-What-fenders-should-I-get/page6

EDIT: looks like Dallas you were already part of that conversation.

Last edited:
Is that thing running yet?

It runs like a champ. One quart of oil per fill up.
Starting to work with a lemon law lawyer on a breach of warranty claim. Need to tell the dealer to order the small block but wanted to wait for the face to face with the lawyer first. Good times👍

Top Bottom