What was done to your rig this week?

^ Sick! Can't wait to see that when done.

I usually don't like JKUs with that top but wow I love yours! I think it's the wheel and tire package and lift that gives it a look that I like lol

Thanks.... I'm just not fond of the hardtops. I know they are good for security but now I like the look of my jeep far better now. It was either buy another factory soft top of this one. I wheel pretty hard. I used to get into my soft top on my old jeep just about every time I'd wheel one way or another. So now I don't have to worry too much about that again!

2010 RUBICON. With some stuff

Cool. I Like my soft top on my JK but imagine that if I had a JKU, I'd prefer a hardtop. Just cause taking a 4 door sized soft top on and off all the time would be annoying.

Installed my Evo bolt on coil overs. And atx slabs. What an experience. It took way longer than I thought it would. I did it pretty much by my self except for the last day I had some good help but wants much left by then. Lol. My kit was missing the rock stars so I mounted rear coil overs to factory mounts. Man am I sore!!!! Lol

Attachments

• image-912575574.jpg
    image-912575574.jpg
    438.6 KB · Views: 321
  • image-3570634474.jpg
    image-3570634474.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 311
  • image-1989025440.jpg
    image-1989025440.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 310
  • image-434266854.jpg
    image-434266854.jpg
    457.2 KB · Views: 319
  • image-1540740249.jpg
    image-1540740249.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 315
Cool. I Like my soft top on my JK but imagine that if I had a JKU, I'd prefer a hardtop. Just cause taking a 4 door sized soft top on and off all the time would be annoying.

It's not too bad. I can do it myself in 2 to 3 minutes. Just gotta get the hang of it and do it from inside where the passenger seats are. That's the trick.

Installed my Evo bolt on coil overs. And atx slabs. What an experience. It took way longer than I thought it would. I did it pretty much by my self except for the last day I had some good help but wants much left by then. Lol. My kit was missing the rock stars so I mounted rear coil overs to factory mounts. Man am I sore!!!! Lol

Looks sweet! Whose lift did you use?

Installed my new Dynomax Evolution Comp Exhaust and so far I love the sound its not obnoxious and just sounds good. I had to cut a total of 4 inches off of the pipes to get it to fit at all since it technically is made for the 4 doors, Took some Gerry Riggin but I was able to get it to fit. After looking at it I am thinking of trimming the pipe down a hair more, I feel like it would sit better back just a fraction.

Here is how it sits underneath.
20130602_144446.jpg

20130602_144603.jpg

Getting the old pipe off was a pain. The clamp bolt near the Y-Pipe was up near the body and in a tight space where I couldnt get a wrench very easily and was very rusted and coated and caked with dirt... So I just cut the clamp with a grinder and got it on my way.
wayaaaaa.jpg

wayaaaaaaa.jpg

^ Holy crap, I've never seen anyone build a sick JK Islander (or Mountain Edition...still waiting to see one of them!) ... it looks killer!

@ jkpete; a hydraulic lift like that for $500 is a steal!!! He's one lucky sum-bitch! I'd love to have one.

After staring at my new wheels and tires for a few weeks I had enough! I slapped them on today and trimmed my rear pinch seams! No wheeling till I get my 44 regeared and installed but I'll wheel the crap out of the mall till then.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370289082.220426.jpg

Top Bottom