What was done to your rig this week?

I received my 4 link front kit with King coilovers from Off Road Design for my old Jeep .I can't wait to replace those old stiff leaves ! I also have a d 60 front and 14 bolt in the garage with PSC hydro assist and cross over steering . I will also be installing Deaver leaves in the rear . Haven't decided on what shocks to use on the rear . I will have to wait to see how long they need to be .

It's the little things that stand out, everyone has a lift and big tires. For example, your headlamp accent, never seen that before. Good looking rig.

It's the little things that stand out, everyone has a lift and big tires. For example, your headlamp accent, never seen that before. Good looking rig.

THANKS ;) ya I love my evil eyes and the little things are cheaper and easier to do in bulk while im saving for my lift. The tires I just put on it are take offs of a truck from work that the customer wanted to trash, so they were free and they prolly got a few 1000 left in them plus they are bigger then what I had on it :rock:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370164715.136534.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370164726.868968.jpg
Got a free set of factory full fenders so I decided to go back to the full look instead of cut fenders since I'm running a smaller tire I think the full fender looks better, I did jeep my cut set though for when I get larger tires like 37's sometime in the near future. What do y'all think? Here is a before pic for comparison.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370164893.836536.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

View attachment 33378View attachment 33379
Got a free set of factory full fenders so I decided to go back to the full look instead of cut fenders since I'm running a smaller tire I think the full fender looks better, I did jeep my cut set though for when I get larger tires like 37's sometime in the near future. What do y'all think? Here is a before pic for comparison.
View attachment 33380

I don't think the flats looked all that bad. They would have looked even better with the wheel well fenders painted.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370190479.489670.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370190498.568851.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370190509.533909.jpg

Installed some rigid industries floods. Can't wait to see the outcome at night!

-Big E

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370190597.084650.jpg

Oh yeah a few days ago... Removing plastidip. 6 hours later

-Big E

What front bumper do you have? It's cool cause it almost looks stock lol

Rampage recovery bumper. Awesome bumper though. I got mine from 4 wheel drive hardware. They give you the best discounts if you order on phone

-Big E

^ Cool, I just ordered my front bumper last night from Extreme Terrain but was curious to what you had lol thanks!

OK, I need to do a little catching up, so here goes: SInce I have had my Jeep, I have:
IMG_2749.jpgIMG_2694.jpg
Removed my "Sport" decals and replaced them with some much nicer ones...:D
Added a Besttop Trektop original
Set up my Lange rack for kayak hauling

And I removed the unsightly "WRANGLER" decals off the hood the other day.

Top Bottom