What was done to your rig this week?

Looks good! What lights did you use?

These: http://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/led-wired-bolts/plm-series-wired-one-and-half-watt-led/1141/

I went with the "Cool White" (6000k) in the flood pattern They had a slightly higher Lumen rating over the other colors and I intend to add blue accents to the Jeep as the budget permits. These were the most cost effective solution I've seen. Time will tell how they hold up. The quality seemed good (although they are made in China) I can tell you that you need to make sure the adhesive is pressed onto the light well; it was a little loose on a few. (Still real sticky, but not fully installed). It is the adhesive that is the likely weak link. I figured at this price it was worth a shot and I could always upgrade it if needed.

The light output is really pretty good. My picture doesn't do the front and rear justice do to the bumpers. (I seriously thought about leaving the valance off as it looked so much better.) But I put it on to play the need for a new bumper a little better. :brows:

That is a BAMFJ!

Thank You!

Okay. That's just re-donk-u-lous! :thumb:

They need to black out your fender wells. :yup:

Hope we get to wheel together soon. Trying to figure out a trip to Vegas before it gets too hot, but it isn't looking good.

I should be home very soon, Didn't think about the fender wells blacked out... but I like it :thumb:

Who makes those fenders? Are they steel?

Bumpers, Fenders, Sliders are all Poison Spyder, and steel. My buddy drove it down there today... I guess they took a bunch of pics of it for their website.

I would love to come home to that!!

9 more days :D

i had these on my vents last year and it worked great till i had the heat on and the doors off and the glue loosen and both of them flew right out the door :cheesy: i tried harley mirrors too and they didnt work very good couldnt see crap when they are vibrating.. I actually when to rugged ridge mirrors this year and hey work better than anything i have had yet..:twocents:

I got the rugged ridge mirrors also after having the Olympic safari mirrors. I love the rugged ridge mirrors.

Installed ACE rear bumper/carrier and Trektop, almost done with the big stuff. Still need to install front driveshaft and brake lines, then it will be ready to wheel again without fear of breaking a brakeline.

DSC00960-8x6.jpg
DSC00967-8x6.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom