WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

Ok sportsfans, I just talked to Eddie and he needs a final list of who is going and who will be storing their doors at casa de Wayalife.

If you are still going please reply here ASAP. If you are storing your doors courtesy Wayalife, please send me a pm cc'd to Wayalife ASAP.

(No, this isn't part of my door sale gag. Eddie needs a final count and asked me to help while he is on the road.)

going - not storing doors at camp...

Ok sportsfans, I just talked to Eddie and he needs a final list of who is going and who will be storing their doors at casa de Wayalife.

If you are still going please reply here ASAP. If you are storing your doors courtesy Wayalife, please send me a pm cc'd to Wayalife ASAP.

(No, this isn't part of my door sale gag. Eddie needs a final count and asked me to help while he is on the road.)

I will be there. Not storing doors.

Oh and no tire carrier really limits your storage space. :doh:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402604490.393319.jpg

And lastly for those going Saturday morning and plan to meet at bravo burger be there early. We are leaving at 8AM sharp!

If I don't hear from anyone coming from LA area across the 14 we won't plan on stopping at the Lone Pine Discovery Center either. Any questions let me know. See y'all in two days!

And lastly for those going Saturday morning and plan to meet at bravo burger be there early. We are leaving at 8AM sharp!

If I don't hear from anyone coming from LA area across the 14 we won't plan on stopping at the Lone Pine Discovery Center either. Any questions let me know. See y'all in two days!

What time do are you guys thinking you will get to the hotel?

Awesome! Thanks for posting that up - that makes everyone on the list.

ScubaSteve, if you still want in, you just need to post up a pic with your Jeep showing that it meets the requirements. Otherwise, whoever is on the list is it.

Sharkey, I was on the waiting list. Post pics later in thread.

Sharkey, I was on the waiting list. Post pics later in thread.

Found it, added you to the list, thanks. Make sure your windshield sticker is on and post up a pic please. I saw the pics of everything else (including the sticker waiting to be installed).

Found it, added you to the list, thanks. Make sure your windshield sticker is on and post up a pic please. I saw the pics of everything else (including the sticker waiting to be installed).

Copy. Thank you. Out of town, back late tonight. Will add pic tomorrow morn.

Top Bottom