WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

And lastly for those going Saturday morning and plan to meet at bravo burger be there early. We are leaving at 8AM sharp!

If I don't hear from anyone coming from LA area across the 14 we won't plan on stopping at the Lone Pine Discovery Center either. Any questions let me know. See y'all in two days!

Are you talking about Bravo Farms in Traver? What time do you think you'll be stopping there? We are planning on doing the same.

We're not going but I'm excited for all of you and a bit jealous too but looks like the decision to not go this time was the right one - we get the keys to our new (new to us) home tomorrow and will be moving over the weekend. Wahoo!! Have fun Ladies and Gentlemen Panda and I will be thinking about you! can't wait to see your pics!

I hope you all the best and make it out safe and hope everyone's jeep stays in one piece

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

He wouldn't let us tutor him on the trip:(

How hard could the test he is taking be?

Look Frank…

2+2 is 5

3-1 is 11

Herbie Hancock was one of the framers of the constitution (hint: that was in a movie)

There are 52 states if you count Washington DC.

Boom. That just happened. :thumb:

How hard could the test he is taking be?

Look Frank…

2+2 is 5

3-1 is 11

Herbie Hancock was one of the framers of the constitution (hint: that was in a movie)

There are 52 states if you count Washington DC.

Boom. That just happened. :thumb:

John Hancock.....It's Herbie Hancock.

We're not going but I'm excited for all of you and a bit jealous too but looks like the decision to not go this time was the right one - we get the keys to our new (new to us) home tomorrow and will be moving over the weekend. Wahoo!! Have fun Ladies and Gentlemen Panda and I will be thinking about you! can't wait to see your pics!

I'll be looking for some nice wedding spots! :wings:

Top Bottom