WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

I found this "off road spill kit" for pretty cheap. Is this an adequate spill kit?
http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/Oil-Sponge-Off-Road-Oil-Spill-Kit-p-26252.html

While I agree with the others that 3 quarts isn't much, it DOES say it was designed to meet Bureau of land management requirements.. And for most trail breaks, it should be plenty. Besides, there will be 29 other spill kits with us!! I know mine is big enough for the both of us! (5 gal type)

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

And remember no cardboard this year.

I was actually wondering about what kind of firewood is acceptable. I am on a lot of construction sites, and I always grab nice pieces of oak flooring, fir, and hemlock trim, which burns great being that most of it has stain and laquer on it! But..... I don't want to bring it if you guys frown on burning anything but bare wood. Any thoughts? I also get great kindling- small pieces of scribe moulding etc..

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

I was actually wondering about what kind of firewood is acceptable. I am on a lot of construction sites, and I always grab nice pieces of oak flooring, fir, and hemlock trim, which burns great being that most of it has stain and laquer on it! But..... I don't want to bring it if you guys frown on burning anything but bare wood. Any thoughts? I also get great kindling- small pieces of scribe moulding etc..

No thanks. I'd rather not breathe that crap.

Top Bottom