WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

Looks scary!

We need to plan another trip to hit big sluice. :D

I'm in. I only did 70% of it then did the bypass after guys told me I would absolutely hit my top. Then Mel was like where the hell were you? I lost a testicle that day.

I'm riding with Rtguy he ain't no OC bitch!

:cheesy: Now that's funny :crazyeyes:

Looks scary!

We need to plan another trip to hit big sluice. :D

You have hit the Big Sluice, it's the switchback that you take heading down to the Rubicon Bridge. The "Old Sluice" is what you haven't run. You've just gotta know that there is a very real chance for body damage.

I'm in. I only did 70% of it then did the bypass after guys told me I would absolutely hit my top. Then Mel was like where the hell were you? I lost a testicle that day.

Well, if you think about it, Mel has no top, Randy had a TrekTop and so did I. Dave had a full factory soft top and totally mashed in the rear corner - that would have been your hard top. You should be glad that you skipped it :yup:

You have hit the Big Sluice, it's the switchback that you take heading down to the Rubicon Bridge. The "Old Sluice" is what you haven't run. You've just gotta know that there is a very real chance for body damage.

:yup: We were BS-ing in Big Sluice and got the front diff hung up on a stump.

I haven't done either and my evap hasn't moved. Take it for what it's worth. :twocents:

Would you turn down a skid plate for $20 that's new and powdercoated? Serious question. Was kicked around the shop so it has a few marks. Getting a tailgate plate in the same manner as my spare is now residing inside nice and cozy with me.

I've seen evap canisters get smashed on the trail. My opinion is its cheaper to protect it than buy a new one. (I think)?

Would you turn down a skid plate for $20 that's new and powdercoated? Serious question. Was kicked around the shop so it has a few marks. Getting a tailgate plate in the same manner as my spare is now residing inside nice and cozy with me.

If you don't want it, grab it for me and I'll give ya $25 for it and cover the beer tab. 😉👍

- Jason

Top Bottom