WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

Jet looking good as always! Am I stupid or did Jet not have body colored flares...? [emoji23]

Ah, scrolled up on the thread. My bad.

2018 JK 2-Door Auto
1997 TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Last edited:
Looking good as always, enjoying seeing Jet back in the trail. The angle of that pic looks like it's almost time for 40s lol

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL - there’s clearance under the fenders for sure, it’s the cost of new axles, wheels and tires that the problem. 🤪

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

LOL - there’s clearance under the fenders for sure, it’s the cost of new axles, wheels and tires that the problem. [emoji2957]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Oh, trust me, I know! I feel like I look every couple weeks just to check if the price some how went down by about 50%, but no luck yet haha

Oh, trust me, I know! I feel like I look every couple weeks just to check if the price some how went down by about 50%, but no luck yet haha

LOL - I hear ya! If this was our only Jeep, it'd still be tough but being that we have 2 others that we've recently thrown some money at, it's a little harder to justify even though we "get everything for free". :crazyeyes:

Nice shot. Did you just do black paint under the corners where the rear bumper is removed? We still can't figure out what we want for our rear bumper, but that looks good.

Actually, I just applied some flat black vinyl to the corners but I have painted Moby's and Rubicat's in the past. :yup:

LOL - I hear ya! If this was our only Jeep, it'd still be tough but being that we have 2 others that we've recently thrown some money at, it's a little harder to justify even though we "get everything for free". :crazyeyes:

Actually, I just applied some flat black vinyl to the corners but I have painted Moby's and Rubicat's in the past. :yup:
Haha, minor detail that everyone seems to think is obviously the truth, lol, part of me wants to stop building this JL and get a 392 in a year or 2 and go from there, As I'd like to just do all that work (buying) for 40s once.

Haha, minor detail that everyone seems to think is obviously the truth, lol, part of me wants to stop building this JL and get a 392 in a year or 2 and go from there, As I'd like to just do all that work (buying) for 40s once.

The 392 coming out has definite has complicated things. :crazyeyes:

Ugh.
We went by the dealer last week to snoop around and ask about the 392.
They already have people waiting even with a mark up of 15k.
That's crazy, can't say I'm surprised theough. I'm sure allocation will be short for awhile, Hopefully in a year or 2 there will be some on the used car market that people thought they could afford and make it a bit more reasonable

Have you considered the JT Diesel?

I would maybe consider it if I didn’t live in Ca. I don’t want to deal with all the added drama and would be too tempted to delete all the exhaust junk. Plus the thought of V8 power really excites me more than the low end grunt and slightly better mpg of the diesel.

I had the same thoughts and took this into consideration buying my 60s or wait for the 392. I really like the idea of the 392 but still really happy with my JK.

I want to go drive a diesel and see how it is, have you driven one yet?

No, but I want to... just because I'm curious.

I would maybe consider it if I didn’t live in Ca. I don’t want to deal with all the added drama and would be too tempted to delete all the exhaust junk. Plus the thought of V8 power really excites me more than the low end grunt and slightly better mpg of the diesel.

Having owned a diesel Truck in CA, I can say it's not a big deal if you don't modify it.... and you really don't need to. The power is there. Now I know this is an "ECO Diesel"... but there is something about the sound and powerband of a diesel that gets me excited... plus the better mpg with a heavier truck and bigger tires. You should drive one for the hell of it. You may be surprised.

No, but I want to... just because I'm curious.

Having owned a diesel Truck in CA, I can say it's not a big deal if you don't modify it.... and you really don't need to. The power is there. Now I know this is an "ECO Diesel"... but there is something about the sound and powerband of a diesel that gets me excited... plus the better mpg with a heavier truck and bigger tires. You should drive one for the hell of it. You may be surprised.

I want to drive the two and compare.

I love a nice diesel truck but don't hold your breath if you think the one in the Jeep is anything close to them. Went wheeling with a friend who has one and honestly, I didn't even know his new JL was a diesel until I looked underneath it and saw the gastank on the driver side. It's super quite and doesn't smell at all but it didn't seem like it had anymore power than a 3.6L. Power is not why you want one - it's the range.

I love a nice diesel truck but don't hold your breath if you think the one in the Jeep is anything close to them. Went wheeling with a friend who has one and honestly, I didn't even know his new JL was a diesel until I looked underneath it and saw the gastank on the driver side. It's super quite and doesn't smell at all but it didn't seem like it had anymore power than a 3.6L. Power is not why you want one - it's the range.

For sure the ECO diesel is not going to compare to the big dogs... but the torque & range might be a benefit to some... Hey man, I'm trying to get Dan in a Jeep before he goes out and buys a Raptor.... you're not helping.. LOL :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom