WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

The gravity pro lightbar versus the snorkel are always the dead giveaway for me. Both vehicles look so good.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

LOL - yes, the Gravity Pro light bar makes a difference for sure. Like I said, we actually bought these fenders well over a year ago but only got around to installing them now. :crazyeyes:

Thanks guys! Wasn't 100% sure if we'd like it but now that we've done it, we're super glad we did. The black and white thing is more like Moby and works well :yup:

I think it just gives Jet his own identity so to speak. He’s not getting mixed up with the JT (at least at a glance from the front) and it’s starting to become like Moby, recognizable but unique. I’m a fan.

I think it just gives Jet his own identity so to speak. He’s not getting mixed up with the JT (at least at a glance from the front) and it’s starting to become like Moby, recognizable but unique. I’m a fan.

Thanks! And yeah, I that was our hope. Speaking of which, here's another shot from the front :cool:

IMG_4082.jpg

How have the lights and fender trim held up compared to the JT under flex?

Being that we're only running 37s, there's a ton of room under the JL fenders. If anything, the JT still has some minor rubbing going on and this in spite of the fact that I've done a LOT of trimming. :crazyeyes:

This is a great description!!
Jet is lookin good. Minor changes give him his own personality.
You don't need me to say it but great work, Eddie.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

This is a great description!!
Jet is lookin good. Minor changes give him his own personality.
You don't need me to say it but great work, Eddie.

Thank you. Giving him his own personality is definitely what we were after. :yup:

I have to agree...the front of the JT and Jet Li did look very similar...I think it looks great...

Thanks. I think the subtle change has helped a lot and looks good too :cool:

That looks so much better!
[emoji106]

I think so. The color matched fenders works on our JT being that it has a white roof but it never quite felt right the way we had it on this Jeep.

Lookin good! I was debating on what front bumper to get for our JT but finally being able to see what that hoop looks like sealed the deal for me. Gotta figure out what’s wrong with the JK and fix it first though [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Thanks guys! Wasn't 100% sure if we'd like it but now that we've done it, we're super glad we did. The black and white thing is more like Moby and works well :yup:

Must have been a real pain in the ass walking out and not know which key went with which Jeep. Lol.

I think both color match and black look good. Also not gonna lie that I like the 1/4 pounder a lot more with the bull bar. Though rubicat was always one of favorites from the stable. So that could be why too.

Jet is looking good. Nice to see him out having fun!

Lookin good! I was debating on what front bumper to get for our JT but finally being able to see what that hoop looks like sealed the deal for me. Gotta figure out what’s wrong with the JK and fix it first though [emoji30]

Must have been a real pain in the ass walking out and not know which key went with which Jeep. Lol.

I think both color match and black look good. Also not gonna lie that I like the 1/4 pounder a lot more with the bull bar. Though rubicat was always one of favorites from the stable. So that could be why too.

Jet is looking good. Nice to see him out having fun!

The hoop is something that I've been hoping EVO would make for a long time. I think it looks really good :yup:

Looks awesome!

Thank you :cool:

Top Bottom