Watcha cookin'?

Such an awesome meal last night. The bacon wrapped stuffed pork loin was a great hit. Highly recommend it. Adds tons of extra flavor and keeps it nice and most. Also made a Malbec and Pom juice reduction glaze. That all went with some smashed pots, chix Marsala, green beans, salad, and of coarse the wife's cookies.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388002529.341204.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388002549.240622.jpg

- Jason

Made a 12 pound packer brisket and burnt ends for a pot luck Friday. Smoked it from 10am to 12am Thursday night, then put it in a foil pan with beef broth till 6am Friday morning. Separated the flat and point, wrapped up the flat in foil and put it in a cooler then chopped the point, re seasoned with rub, sauce and added some of the broth from the big foil pan and smoked them for 90 minutes, then 45 min at 325. Pulled them and headed to work with it all. I sliced the flat at work and It was all gone after about 15 minutes.... :)

View attachment 61198
View attachment 61199

Looks amazing!

Just got back from San Diego today. Luckily had a few things we could throw together...

Salmon A L'Afrique Du Nord, Brussels sprouts with bacon and pecans and a Chardonnay. Not too shabby. ;)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388549222.598365.jpg

Edit: OMG! This was so good! Moved into the top 5 meals for sure! :thumb:

Last edited:
Wow dude, that would be absolutely awesome. Just PM me whenever.

Won't be long, I'll tear through this pretty quick and I'll make more next week. I love this stuff. I hope you will to when I send it to you. I've never frozen it then reheated it, but I can imagine it would still be pretty damn good.

Top Bottom