Watcha cookin'?

Tony, Italian Tamales?? Haha

Haha:D my wife's said is Spanish. .. best tamales. Also My brother in law is a professional chef so dinners are over top. I think I gained 30 pounds.
Shhhh.:D I still cook the best Italian food in my house.:beer:
Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Anyone else with post thanksgiving traditions? We do extended family on Thursday at an aunts house. But then a "family" thanksgiving on the weekend.

Just prepped a couple small Turks in brine for tomorrow. Wife's working the weekend so I'm going to have a busy day mañana.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385861462.082147.jpg

- Jason

Last edited:
Thanksgiving weekend re-run. With all the usuals in attendance. Brined turkey came out awesome.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385955379.419080.jpg

- Jason

Looks good. Disappointed I don't see Matzo Balls or Gefilte Fish Tamales mixed in there.

We do matzo ball soup on Christmas an tamales too. Gefilte fish, only at Passover. 😉 Though Hispanic, my mom make the best ever matzo ball soup! Her mom makes tamales. Guess that's what happens when a Catholic marries a Jew. Nearly 40 yrs of marriage, so go figure.

- Jason

It's about 28 degrees out and snowing hard. Yep, that's what I was thinking too. Time for some BBQ chicken!!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386391035.072573.jpg

And yes, I still had shorts on. :)

Im a little late to the party, but will start contributing...here are some of my meals from the last month or so...

Crab/prawn couscous risotto with seared scallops.
ccd746ea-9a1d-4422-87c1-3cdeae57f02f_zpsd428d939.jpg

Moroccan lamb with arugula and feta

Glazed shrimp and crispy beef with wild rice.

Chive crusted rack of lamb, mushroom gnocci

NY Strip with cheddar risotto

Lobster roll

More lobster roll (Im addicted to them)

Carribbean glazed shrimp

Costco prime ribeyes

Fresh pasta with mushroom bolognese

Home-made lobster ravioli

Asian glazed ribs
8535939414_408022efb4_c.jpg

Glazed wings
8536039832_d9f2d460cf_z.jpg

I'll post more up as I cook em. :D

I just got really hungry looking at all of that.:shock:

Hehe, food is basically my life (my career is restaurant/hospitality management) and basically a 2nd passion next to Jeeping/photography so I tend to tinker a lot at home. I love buying the coolest little kitchen gadgets.

Top Bottom