Watcha cookin'?

I believe they’re 10’. Yeah stalls, tack room and hay storage. Building a lean to fit implements & tractor in the fall. Tired of jamming them everywhere. Damn buildings are never big enough
That has been my struggle. Every foot you add you mentally fill it up and before you know it your building is 1000 feet long. Lol

For all of you cool kids with Blackstones, about how many meals do you get before you have to swap the tank? Also, how does it hold up outside with moisture/humidity (even if covered).

For all of you cool kids with Blackstones, about how many meals do you get before you have to swap the tank? Also, how does it hold up outside with moisture/humidity (even if covered).
As many or more than a propane grill. I think I filled my tank once in California in the two years I had it. Burned through one tank here in the last two months but every meal we’ve cooked almost has been on that.

The blackstone cover sucks for trapping moisture I’m finding out if it gets rained on. It is not a water proof cover. Maybe water resistant. If it’s covered by a porch it’ll be fine. Mine gets water on it sometimes but I just turn it on to dry it out and it’s good.

And that maybe answers none of your questions but that’s the best I got.

Our soft cover on our smoker does the same thing. Not impressed.
The hard cover keeps dust and debris off of it, but unless it's under cover like a porch or garage it'll rust. Damn humidity around here. Also, if I don't clean it off after a meal it will rust. Not a huge deal, just a pain in the ass getting after it with oil & a scotch-brite or paper towels. My tank has been in use 3-4 days a week since Memorial day. I just keep a filled spare handy.

Top Bottom